Graspop Metal Meeting 2023

Kneuzer

Campingartiest
7 nov 2022
hij bedoelde de moosebar op graspop zelf denk ik.
dat losse metal moose event zal wel niet terugkeren lijkt me, anders was het al wel aangekondigd nu.
Hoop natuurlijk ook dat die van Graspop terugkeerd, heb me daar ook ferm geamuseerd!

won666

Support act
17 mei 2019
Tons Of Rock heeft juist nieuwe namen toegevoegd. Ondermeer Halestorm, Soulfly, Naplm Death, Vreid en Kvelertak

• Leuk
Waarderingen: saurus

festivalryo

Support act
9 feb 2019
Vandaag de laatste Hellfest teaser, morgen hun line-up en het wegvallen van het embargo op een headliner. Ik ga tegen de stroom in en zeg: 'Morgen is de dag'.
That seems logical.
However, Firenze Rock stated that a second headliner (GNR, maybe) will be announced this week with the pre-sale starting tomorrow.
So they would drop that name today, I would assume...
GNR will (probably?) not return to Hellfest, so maybe these announcement are completely separate from one another?

• Leuk
Waarderingen: Loek123

Loek123

Headliner
7 nov 2019
That seems logical.
However, Firenze Rock stated that a second headliner (GNR, maybe) will be announced this week with the pre-sale starting tomorrow.
So they would drop that name today, I would assume...
GNR will (probably?) not return to Hellfest, so maybe these announcement are completely separate from one another?
Yeah I agree with you there, I think we're waiting on GNR and not anything related to Hellfest.

• Leuk
Waarderingen: festivalryo

Gebruikers die dit onderwerp bekijken