Festivalacts Top 100 Aller Tijden Prognose

Joszwa

Support act
Access All Areas
13 nov 2012
Net even gestemd, maar ik had toch drie opmerkingen:
1. Roger Hodgson (voormalig voorman van supertramp) staat op 3 verschillende manieren in de keuzelijst. Misschien deze samenvoegen tot 1?
2. Een band die ik nog heb overwogen te kiezen was King King (o.a. onderdeel van de line-up van Bospop 2018 en regelmatig op kleinere Nederlandse festivals te zien) maar stond niet in de lijst.
3. De band LIVE heb ik proberen te zoeken, maar als ik dat intyp in de zoekmachine, krijg ik allerlei artiesten maar niet de band LIVE…
Thanks Bas! Eerste en tweede is bij deze fixed. Eerste keer dat we deze tool gebruiken dus hij heeft nog wat finetuning nodig. Live zou er wel gewoon tussen moeten staan, maar als je snel typt moet je soms nog eens extra op enter of 'Go' drukken voordat 'ie je hele zoekopdracht pakt.

wenteldave

Droomheadliner
21 apr 2019
Net even gestemd, maar ik had toch drie opmerkingen:
1. Roger Hodgson (voormalig voorman van supertramp) staat op 3 verschillende manieren in de keuzelijst. Misschien deze samenvoegen tot 1?
2. Een band die ik nog heb overwogen te kiezen was King King (o.a. onderdeel van de line-up van Bospop 2018 en regelmatig op kleinere Nederlandse festivals te zien) maar stond niet in de lijst.
3. De band LIVE heb ik proberen te zoeken, maar als ik dat intyp in de zoekmachine, krijg ik allerlei artiesten maar niet de band LIVE…
Jij bent echt een man naar m'n hart. Had zelf ook op LIVE gestemd als ik ze kon vinden, maar ik kreeg inderdaad zoveel opties dat ik het maar opgegeven heb en voor een andere ben gegaan.

mattman

Droomheadliner
Sfeerbeheer
4 dec 2013
Kleine stats tijd!

- Er zijn as of now 2877 stemmen uitgebracht.
- Acts die (gek genoeg) nog maar één (!) stem hebben: Doe Maar, Jamiroquai, Massive Attack, Gojira, Patti Smith, Mastodon, Eefje De Visser, Future Islands, Deep Purple, Amy Winehouse.
- De hekkensluiter (nummer 100) is Bruno Mars.

JB.

Sunset slot
Sfeerbeheer
2 dec 2013
Haa Forummers,

Ik typ elke avond intern, dus in mooi steenkolen Engels, een update over de FAT100 van die dag. Daarin komen jullie uiteraard ook soms naar voren (Sorry Yannick). Maar wellicht vinden jullie het ook leuk om te delen. Zitten wat terugkerende grappen stukjes in van eerdere dagen, maar wellicht komt het bekend voor ;). In de chat gaat dit uiteraard samen met een mooie CNN Key Race Alert banner.

"Better late than never! A Key Race Alert on the day that Sleepy Joe, not the brother of Matt, gets into the white house. A day in which the well-famous night clock is introduced in The Netherlands. The last time was in the second world war. This must have a big influence on the voting... right? right?

Welll.. no. Foo Fighters, Bruce Springsteen did not take a big step Today and Jennifer Lopez did not make it loud as well. But to be fair, you cannot vote on Jennifer Lopez so perhaps that is the reason. Of course we are flexible, and we can add her if you can prove she played on a festival, we doubt she will get to the top100 though if nobody noticed it untill now.

So perhaps the Dutch nightclock or eveningclock. We expect anti establishment acts to rise in a certain crucial period. We can conclude that it has a marginal to no effect on big bands such as Rage Against The Machine and System of a Down, but smaller bands benefit from the harder than hard lockdown. Fever 333 returned in the top100 and Prophets of Rage rose as well. We got to musically fight the power! Please do not actually fight it, stay safe and stay inside please.

The John King approved stats of January 20th:
- After the callout of yesterday, nobody dared to vote for Daft Punk anymore
- Jesse King is still a 'stagiair' of John King, as he miscorrectly called out the band on which Tom wrote an article about yesterday.
- People are able to find Live and R.E.M today as both quickly rose the leaderboards.
- Oasis > Liam > Noel
- The belgian fight is on! First and Second place differ 1 point and Second and Third place have the same margin. Let's start the Battle of the Belgians!
- Scoop: Robert Plant can be found twice in the voting tool and both acts have 1 point. MODSSS!!!!
- The race at the top is still extremely close, the first acts reached a 100 points. Another two will probably reach that while I'm typing this update.
- One of the most well informed and famous member of the forum thought Scooter was a Dutch act. LETSGOFAT100!
- Apparently these piece of pure non-fictial nonsense are interesting enough to share on our socials.

You probably thought today that the apprentice cannot keep up with the information for the whole week, since I am a little bit later Today. Be aware because every single day, every word you say, every game you play, every night you stay (go nightclock), I will be watching you!

JK"

JB.

Sunset slot
Sfeerbeheer
2 dec 2013
21 21 21. the magic number of today. The 21st day of year 21 in the 21st. Too bad this key race alert is too late or too early, depends on which time zone, to be exactly posted on 21:21 as well. 21:00 will also be the time the nightclock starts in The Netherlands in 2 days.

So I guess it is only fair to promote an act with 21 points as of this moment. Which is Green Day (to be fair JK expected more votes at this point). The Green Day fans already see the next part coming. Cause obviously Green Day should have one, 21, songs with 21 in it right? With this fantastic accomplishment. We, as objective as we can be, hope Green Day scores at least 21 more points and end on the 21st position. (en dan blijk ik ook nog eens mijn 2021ste post op het forum te plaatsen, jeeumigg!!!)

Next to that, we were a bit too early to estimate the effect of Foo Fighters sining at the inauguration of Joe Biden. Cause it initially had no influence until Dave Grohl shouted out the teachers just before playing Times Like These. All teachers suddenly grabbed their laptop/phone and went to www.festileaks.com and voted cause they gained a lot of votes. We think education and therefore the future leaders of our world are in good hands. Go Teachers, espcially in times like these!

The John King approved facts of January 21st:
- Gorillaz > Oasis > Blur.. Bet nobody saw that coming in the 90s
- The Battle of the Belgians has a new leader!
- Dropkick Murphy's and Flogging Molly fighting their own east side west side Celtic Punk rivalry. Currently west side is ahead. Go West Side!
- This might change when the moderators adapt the two versions of Dropkick Murphy's people could and have voted on. Go East Side!
- We need more hiphop! Take a guess on the 2 highest hiphop acts in the list (they have the same amount of points)
- One voter mispelled Freddie Mercury. Or did he?
- After the cancelation of Glastonbury 2021 :(((, neither Dave, Alex or Thiago Silva climbed the leaderboards.
- Metal acts did really well today in a country in the eastern part of Europe. We wonder which Hungarian is responsible for that

So that is the 21st of January. Brought live to you by the one and only. All that is left is to quote a song in the epilogue of today. One of the most inspirational I have to say. I do not mind to see her at next year's Pinkpop and sing this song with everybody I have the joy to share the most precious thing in the world with. Namely life, oh life, ohhh life, oh life, oh lifee. oh life, oh life.

JK

mattman

Droomheadliner
Sfeerbeheer
4 dec 2013
Vlak voor het weekend: statistiekjestijd!

- Er is meer dan 4.000 keer gestemd! (4.064 keer om precies te zijn)
- In de top 3 is er al heel vaak haasje over gespeeld en blijft het razend spannend, al tekent zich steeds meer een nummer 1 af.
- Op dit moment staan er 7 acts uit Nederland in de top 100.
- België moet het stellen met 5 acts.
- De verschillende festivals zijn mooi vertegenwoordigd. Zowel Pinkpop, Rock Werchter, Best Kept Secret, Down The Rabbit Hole, Lowlands, Pukkelpop én Graspop hebben minstens een headliner uit de laatste 10 jaar in de top 15 staan.
- De hekkensluiter, ofwel nummer 100, is Soulwax. Wil je hen hoger zien? Stemmen maar: https://festileaks.com/fat100/.

JB.

Sunset slot
Sfeerbeheer
2 dec 2013
It's Friday then, then Saturday, Sunday what! The weekend is here, and that can only mean one thing. The Weeknd should do well the coming days and get his first vote. Yes! I'm surprised as well. I guess it is not really a festival act even though most festival take place in the freaking weekend. At least Vampire Weekend, and The Cure for particularly today, are in the list to keep the end of the week spirit high.

Notable factual highlights took place today. For the ones keeping up with the forum, Sleepy Matt, already posted it there. I guess he finally woke up. As of now we call him Woke Matt. We surpassed the 4000 total votes by 500 unique voters. Also a really diverse group voted, since there is at least 1 headliner from last 10 years from the festivals Pinkpop, Rock Werchter, Best Kept Secret, Down The Rabbit Hole, Lowlands, Pukkelpop and Graspop in the top 100.

The John King approved facts of January 22nd:
- Belgium has 5 acts in the top100 and The Netherlands 8
- Next to Kendrick Lamar (which was called yesterday), the other hiphop group was De Jeugd van Tegenwoordig with the same amount of points.
- They don't have the same points anymore.
- Calum Scott, can unfortunately for most people, nowhere be found near Robyn on the leaderboards
- We can conclude that most artists who have a solo career are worse off as festival act.
- Apparently the post of yesterday made people from London angry as they voted on their favourite band and that band has the same amount of points as a rival band from Manchester
- Fontaines D.C. is not the youngest act in the top100. This will probably break a lot of predictions if it stays that way.
- The question now is, is Fontaines D.C. present in the top100 or is there a younger act?
- Forum user JB7x surpassed his record likes on a forum post this week. #popularboy

T.G.I.F. Thank God it's Friday. Dance on table tops, take too many shots, max your credit cards, streaking in the park, skinny dipping in the dark (before 21:00 or after 4:30). Just some couple of nice ideas to do this weekend by Katy Perry. Interesting fact, Rebecca Black, known by the best Friday song ever, is in that video clip. And do not forget Hanson, they are in the video as well. Never forget Hanson! Hanson is my favourite! #Pinkpop2011

Enjoy your weekend!

JK

wenteldave

Droomheadliner
21 apr 2019
Blij dat ik Fontaines D.C. dan nog heb aangepast, maar kans is groot dat ik een act uit 2018 heb gemist...

Everyknight

Sunset slot
13 jan 2014
Wie wordt de nummer 1? Pearl Jam
Wie wordt de nummer 2? Rammstein
Welke Nederlandse act staat het hoogst? De Staat
Welke Belgische act staat het hoogst? Stromae
Wie wordt de hekkensluiter (nummer 100) Parkway Drive
Wat wordt de nieuwste act? Yungblud
Wat wordt de oudste act? Paul McCartney
Wat wordt de hoogst genoteerde electronic act? Underworld
Wat wordt de hoogst genoteerde metal act? Rammstein

mattman

Droomheadliner
Sfeerbeheer
4 dec 2013
De FAT100 winnaars, voorspeld door jullie, het artikel:

https://festileaks.com/2021/01/voor-jou-voorspeld-door-het-festileaks-forum-wie-heerst-er-in-de-festivalacts-top-100-aller-tijden/

JB.

Sunset slot
Sfeerbeheer
2 dec 2013
Zonde, niemand die mij gemist heeft, haha :cry: :cry: :cry:

Another Key Race Alert. So many things to discuss. One of the most interesting parts is who the forum members believe the winner will be. They are the self-acclaimed know-it-alls about festivals. They discuss what good additions are and the less succesfull ones. So we asked them before the contest started about their predictions. A lot of them posted their predictions on time (except Everyknight who needed an additional week), and they should be on the right path with their knowledge right? (https://festileaks.com/2021/01/voor-jou-voorspeld-door-het-festileaks-forum-wie-heerst-er-in-de-festivalacts-top-100-aller-tijden/)

I know what you are all thinking. We are indeed hoping they are way off, cause it is funny to see the self-acclaimed fall from their throne (Looking at you McGregor) and that a slettendisco act wins the FAT100. But we have to give credit where credit is due. They are very close with most predictions. Pearl Jam as best festivalact (still possible). Rolling Stones as oldest (they are not getting younger), De Staat as highest Dutch artist (definetly after this weekend) and Balthazar as the Belgian ones (We are still checking IPs from some of the Festileaks lady's). But don't be fooled, this is an average prediction, the individual ones are still hilarious.

The John King approved facts of Janary 25th:
- Fanboys Wessel en Thomas think Ben Howard is so amazing annd they are looking forward to the next tour. We can confirm they didn't vote for Ben. #fakefans
- Every Festileaker thought Dua Lipa was in the top100 instead of Imagine Dragons based on the quiz answer screenshots we received (dichtgetikt/closedpsycho)
- Yours truly thought it was a screenshot not originating from the FAT100. Honest mistake on the monday morning
- There was no content yesterday due to the fact that Hozier could not take me to church since he did not receive any votes yet.
- Perhaps he hasn't been there in a while and therefore couldn't pray for votes. Doesn't he know churches are still open in Barneveld?
- Bernie Sanders thought Coldplay would be playing at the Inauguration.

Already a small scoop for Tomorrow. After the Metal version of Krezip, we can confirm a new parody within the Festileaks group. MetalMika. 'Until then. Relax, take it easy. For there is nothing we can do'. Damn, Mika was way ahead of his time, total 2020-2021 jam.

JK

mattman

Droomheadliner
Sfeerbeheer
4 dec 2013
MEDEDELING: MORGEN IS DE LAATSTE DAG OM TE STEMMEN VOOR DE FAT100 ALLER TIJDEN.
Voor dit soort berichten stof ik graag mijn caps lock af.

Misschien mooi om een nog wat statistiekjes tegenaan te gooien:

- Er zijn vooralsnog 5.465 stemmen uitgebracht. Hoe mooi zou het zijn als we morgen afronden met een 6K.
- Justin Bieber heeft de volle 1 stem binnengesprokkeld.
- Die andere oestrogeentemmer, John Mayer, deed het vooralsnog even goed als Biebs.
- Over vrouwen gesproken: er is een Belgische madam vanuit het niets naar een vrij respectabele plek in de top100 geschoten.
- Er mogen gerust meer vrouwen in. Dat is een mening en geen statistiek, maar kom.
- Er staan 3 acts in de top 100 die eigenlijk officieel gestopt zijn. Van nog eens een 7-tal acts staat hun carrière op 'het is moeilijk'.
- De hekkensluiter, ofwel nummer 100, heet Cage The Elephant. Laatste kans om 'm hen dichter tegen de top te stemmen.

JB.

Sunset slot
Sfeerbeheer
2 dec 2013
Haha, bij deze! Was wat meer intern gericht gisteren, dus waarschijnlijk niet alles gevat voor jullie ;)

Keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey Race Alert, we are getting close to the finish line. And weird things happen when finish lines get in sight. So lets cut the crap and get to the scoop. Our Hungarian hero Andras is known for his love for loud guitars. But the FAT100 changed him.

While writing the article about the best acts of Sziget. Andras changed and will likely be part of the next edition of Slettendisco. He started to get M83, fell in love with Robbie Williams and most surprisingly, he is only blasting Mika at home. MetalMika is by now his new nickname

The John King approved facts of 26th of January
- only 1 day left in the voting and we surpassed the 5000 votes
- The Festileaks crew is still trying to get Dua Lipa in the top100. Now Stijn is plugging Dua in his article about artists just outside of the top100
- It painfully did not work yet and we have hard feelings of dua getting to the top100
- Akram so much liked writing for the FAT100 that she will publish her second article!
- After posting the live show of the 2007 Alive tour, Daft Punk gained 2 votes
- Tenacious D is not the greatest festivalact in the world......
- The battle of the Belgians is tied with just one more day to go. O. M. G!
- We hope Graham did not vote for the FAT100 by a mailing ballot
- Spanish, French, English, Italian, Arabic, Catalan, Portuguese, Galician and Greek voters woke up as Manu Chao raised the leaderboard the last couple of days.

At the start of the last day, I want to plug one of my favourite artitst which perhaps some people will surprise. They will also be surprised that she only got one vote yet (not from me, I'm sorry). I'm talking about my beloved diva, Lana Del Rey. I fell in love with her music while being food poisoned, with everything attached to food poisoning, on a small boat in Indonesia. As they say, there is always a special story behind it. Most underrated song: 'This is what makes us girls', especially underrated by guys.

JK

mattman

Droomheadliner
Sfeerbeheer
4 dec 2013
Eeeeen de stemming is bij dezen afgelopen!

En wat een lijst is het geworden.

Vrijdag maakt Festileaks de grote winnaar bekend. Zaterdag volgt de hele top 100. De lijst der lijsten kan je die dag live ontdekken via KINK Indie, waar ze de hoogtepunten uitzenden van 15:00 tot 18:00. (https://kink.nl/nieuws/de-beste-festival-acts-allertijden-hoor-je-zaterdag-op-kink-indie).

Bedankt aan iedereen die mee gestemd heeft. Mede dankzij jullie zijn we tot een vette 6.637 stemmen geraakt. Heerlijk.
Ook een dikke merci aan alle voorspellers hier. De winnaar van de wedstrijd, én het vinyl, wordt uiteraard nu zaterdag bekendgemaakt.

mattman

Droomheadliner
Sfeerbeheer
4 dec 2013
Ok zie dat Dave me voor was. Maar gefeliciteerd aan festivalbakbeest Muse, die mocht rekenen op de meeste stemmen. En ook gefeliciteerd aan de weinigen die hen als winnaar hadden aangeduid. Morgen volgt de hele lijst... Die kan je live volgen op KINK Indie, van 15:00 tot 18:00. Het wordt een mooie.

wenteldave

Droomheadliner
21 apr 2019
Ok zie dat Dave me voor was. Maar gefeliciteerd aan festivalbakbeest Muse, die mocht rekenen op de meeste stemmen. En ook gefeliciteerd aan de weinigen die hen als winnaar hadden aangeduid.
In het vervolg eerst maar een post op het forum plaatsen en daarna pas het artikel? Denk dat de strijd om het vinyl nog spannend gaat worden.

theblackmadness

Subheadliner
9 sep 2019
Ok zie dat Dave me voor was. Maar gefeliciteerd aan festivalbakbeest Muse, die mocht rekenen op de meeste stemmen. En ook gefeliciteerd aan de weinigen die hen als winnaar hadden aangeduid. Morgen volgt de hele lijst… Die kan je live volgen op KINK Indie, van 15:00 tot 18:00. Het wordt een mooie.

Vond ik echt niet goed op Werchter, maar was natuurlijk 1 moment

mattman

Droomheadliner
Sfeerbeheer
4 dec 2013
De hele top 100, nu te volgen op KINK Indie, en dat nog tot 18.00u.

https://kink.nl/kinkindie

Heerlijke festivalvibes op een druilerige zaterdagnamiddag.

Gebruikers die dit onderwerp bekijken