Best Kept Secret 2019 - Nieuws en geruchten

mellowmaniac

Campingartiest
3 feb 2016
At least there is some activity on the website: Wallows are now on (the already VERY packed) Friday and Varg isn't listed anymore.

For me it is getting more and more difficult to predict which bands will play on the main stage on Saturday and Sunday. Any guesses? Saturday: Mac DeMarco, Cigarettes After Sex, Kraftwerk and who else? Sunday: The Raconteurs, Carly Rae Jepsen (or Interpol), Christine & The Queens...

I don't expect any more confirmations for Friday, but perhaps 3-4 additional live acts for Saturday and also 3-4 additional live acts for Sunday.

I can't wait to get the schedule either. Last year it was announced on 26.04.

neracroft

Sunset slot
9 nov 2014
At least there is some activity on the website: Wallows are now on (the already VERY packed) Friday and Varg isn’t listed anymore.

For me it is getting more and more difficult to predict which bands will play on the main stage on Saturday and Sunday. Any guesses? Saturday: Mac DeMarco, Cigarettes After Sex, Kraftwerk and who else? Sunday: The Raconteurs, Carly Rae Jepsen (or Interpol), Christine & The Queens…

I don’t expect any more confirmations for Friday, but perhaps 3-4 additional live acts for Saturday and also 3-4 additional live acts for Sunday.

I can’t wait to get the schedule either. Last year it was announced on 26.04.

Just a quick guess:
SATURDAY: Kraftwerk - Guided By Voices - Mad DeMarco - PhosPhorescent - Sports Team.
TWO headliners: Death Grips - Cigarettes After Sex

SUNDAY: Christine & The Queens - Interpol - The Raconteurs - Carly Rae Jepsen - Big Thief
TWO headliners: Kurt Vile - Liz Phair

Processierups

Subheadliner
21 jun 2017
mellowmaniac wrote:
At least there is some activity on the website: Wallows are now on (the already VERY packed) Friday and Varg isn’t listed anymore.

For me it is getting more and more difficult to predict which bands will play on the main stage on Saturday and Sunday. Any guesses? Saturday: Mac DeMarco, Cigarettes After Sex, Kraftwerk and who else? Sunday: The Raconteurs, Carly Rae Jepsen (or Interpol), Christine & The Queens…

I don’t expect any more confirmations for Friday, but perhaps 3-4 additional live acts for Saturday and also 3-4 additional live acts for Sunday.

Just a quick guess:
SATURDAY: Kraftwerk – Guided By Voices – Mad DeMarco – PhosPhorescent – Sports Team.
TWO headliners: Death Grips – Cigarettes After Sex

SUNDAY: Christine & The Queens – Interpol – The Raconteurs – Carly Rae Jepsen – Big Thief
TWO headliners: Kurt Vile – Liz Phair

I think this is a good guess. Don't expect Phosphorescent and Big Thief to play ONE. Both sets will work out better in a tent; probably TWO during the day. I expected Wallows to play ONE on saturday. My guess:

SATURDAY: Kraftwerk – Guided By Voices – Mac Demarco – Sports Team - TBC or the Beths (instead of Wallows)
TWO headliners: Death Grips – Cigarettes After Sex

SUNDAY: Christine & The Queens – Interpol – The Raconteurs – Carly Rae Jepsen – Liz Phair
TWO headliners: Kurt Vile – Lizzo
THREE headliner: Stephen Malkmus & the Jicks

mellowmaniac

Campingartiest
3 feb 2016
It looks very much like we'll get the Stage Four lineup till tomorrow morning. I hope they'll announce the rest of the lineup (including Casbah) and the timetable on Friday.

Processierups

Subheadliner
21 jun 2017
It looks very much like we’ll get the Stage Four lineup till tomorrow morning. I hope they’ll announce the rest of the lineup (including Casbah) and the timetable on Friday.

We’ve been expecting the FOUR lineup for some weeks now, and only got the first 10 food names. Any reason (except getting really impatient about the timetable) to think that we we’ll get something tomorrow?

mellowmaniac

Campingartiest
3 feb 2016
mellowmaniac wrote:
It looks very much like we’ll get the Stage Four lineup till tomorrow morning. I hope they’ll announce the rest of the lineup (including Casbah) and the timetable on Friday.

We’ve been expecting the FOUR lineup for some weeks now, and only got the first 10 food names. Any reason (except getting impatient about the timetable) to think that we we’ll get something tomorrow?

They have started to add Stage Four acts on the website. I expect them to be officially released tomorrow.

Processierups

Subheadliner
21 jun 2017
Processierups wrote:

mellowmaniac wrote:

We’ve been expecting the FOUR lineup for some weeks now, and only got the first 10 food names. Any reason (except getting impatient about the timetable) to think that we we’ll get something tomorrow?

They have started to add Stage Four acts on the website. I expect them to be officially released tomorrow.

You mean last week’s leak? Won’t hold my breath about that one...
I hope you’re right though!

mellowmaniac

Campingartiest
3 feb 2016
mellowmaniac wrote:

Processierups wrote:

mellowmaniac wrote:

You mean last week’s leak? Won’t hold my breath about that one…

Last week's leak seem to be mostly Casbah acts.

Processierups

Subheadliner
21 jun 2017
Processierups wrote:

mellowmaniac wrote:

Processierups wrote:

mellowmaniac wrote:

You mean last week’s leak? Won’t hold my breath about that one…

Last week’s leak seem to be mostly Casbah acts.

Mainly dj’s for Casbah and FOUR. I think zworp did a good job seperating the FOUR and Casbah names.
We’ll see!

Jelle

Dagopener
25 mei 2015
I see St Paul on the official website now, along with Paula Tape, Niels Broos and Mike Rodgers. Were these there before?

Processierups

Subheadliner
21 jun 2017
I see St Paul on the official website now, along with Paula Tape, Niels Broos and Mike Rodgers. Were these there before?

Ja, al was st paul een paar weken geleden van de site gehaald. Die anderen stonden er al op.

Processierups

Subheadliner
21 jun 2017

Wallows is now listed on saturday.

Processierups

Subheadliner
21 jun 2017
Blokkenschema staat online!!

Interpol in TWO; tegelijk met Lizzo! Ai....
Programma THREE grotendeels nog onbekend. Oa te vullen door strange sounds from beyond!

Processierups

Subheadliner
21 jun 2017
Benieuwd wat er met THREE gaat gebeuren. Lijken vooral dj’s te worden
Spiritualized en Phosphorescent op ONE had ik niet verwacht

mellowmaniac

Campingartiest
3 feb 2016
Okay. Stage Three is now a DJ stage and Seven the new Three. The Sunday schedule is a bit underwhelming... no other acts at the time CATQ is playing and seven only has afternoon program. They seem to really push CATQ.

mattman

Droomheadliner
Sfeerbeheer
4 dec 2013
CATQ maar 5 kwartier vind ik wat weinig voor een headliner. Maar goed: wordt een heerlijke dag. Ook vrijdag gaan we spurtjes trekken, vooral tussen ONE en TWO.

Bonuspunten voor de late night sets van Shame en SOPHIE. ?

FIVE heeft ook veel lekkers staan zeg.

Processierups

Subheadliner
21 jun 2017
CATQ maar 5 kwartier vind ik wat weinig. Maar goed: wordt een heerlijke dag. Ook vrijdag gaan we spurtjes trekken, vooral tussen ONE en TWO.

FIVE heeft ook veel lekkers staan zeg.

Eens; ziet er vol uit, maar weinig lastige clashes. CATQ begint veel later dan de andere headliners en speelt net zo lang als Interpol. Opvallend.
Ik zie nu Lizzo - Interpol als lastigste clash.
En: Charlotte Gainsbourg helemaal zien of toch op tijd naar Bon Iver

Gebruikers die dit onderwerp bekijken