Graspop Metal Meeting 2019 - Nieuws en geruchten

Koekdoos

Headliner
22 okt 2018
Kan ik al weten welke bands signeersessies doen de dag ervoor? Weet ik dus vrijdagavond al welke bands zaterdag signeren?
Zonder dat ik hiervoor op het festival hoef te zijn uiteraard.

wenteldave

Droomheadliner
21 apr 2019
Kan ik al weten welke bands signeersessies doen de dag ervoor? Weet ik dus vrijdagavond al welke bands zaterdag signeren?
Zonder dat ik hiervoor op het festival hoef te zijn uiteraard.

Ik neem aan dat je weet hoe het er andere jaren aan toeging en ik verwacht dat het weer op dezelfde manier zal verlopen.
In ieder geval weet je van tevoren wel welke bands er zullen signeren, alleen niet wanneer. Daarvoor zul je echt op het festival aanwezig moeten zijn, tenzij ze dat dus aangepast hebben.

rpspeed

Campingartiest
28 nov 2018
Where is the best place to buy beer/liquor after getting off at Mol Station? I want to stock the refrigerator at Metal park. Thanks!

MetalLimbo

Subheadliner
22 nov 2017
Where is the best place to buy beer/liquor after getting off at Mol Station? I want to stock the refrigerator at Metal park. Thanks!
You're not planning on going to the festival? :wink:

TettenVogel

Support act
15 mrt 2016

If you google "Carrefour Mol", you'll find a shop near the station. There is also a Colruyt. It's way cheaper, but it's a 10 minute walk from the station.

schmorc

Campingartiest
12 jan 2019
Weet er iemand meer over pendelbussen van/naar Metal Park?
Rijden er uberhaupt wel pendelbussen van/naar Metal Park? Ik kan hier helaas geen informatie over vinden

edit: Oeps, al gevonden: gratis shuttle tussen het festival en Metal Park – op vertoon van je Metal Park-polsbandje of -toegangsvoucher. Uurrooster volgt later.

TettenVogel

Support act
15 mrt 2016
Weet er iemand meer over pendelbussen van/naar Metal Park?
Rijden er uberhaupt wel pendelbussen van/naar Metal Park? Ik kan hier helaas geen informatie over vinden

Jup, er staat geen uur bij, maar normaal rijden ze tot het het einde van de programma van de Metal Dome (04 uur).
https://www.graspop.be/nl/info/overnachten/metal-park/voorzieningen/

schmorc

Campingartiest
12 jan 2019

rpspeed

Campingartiest
28 nov 2018
<font style="vertical-align: inherit;"><font style="vertical-align: inherit;">Does anyone know more about shuttle buses to / from Metal Park? </font></font><font style="vertical-align: inherit;"><font style="vertical-align: inherit;">
Are there any shuttle buses running to / from Metal Park? </font><font style="vertical-align: inherit;">Unfortunately I cannot find any information about this</font></font>

The shuttle operates permanently between the festival and the holiday park, a single trip takes about 40 minutes. The shuttle service will be available on Thursday from noon until 4.30 a.m. On Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 9.30 a.m. to 4 a.m.

This is from the email I received with all the info about Metal Park

INFO METAL PARK 2019
BEFORE YOU LEAVE Remember to print your METAL PARK voucher and bring it with you to the holiday park. You will find your voucher in your online Ticketmaster account.

To ensure the safety of our guests, we are required by law to register anyone staying in our park. Therefore we need some information from you . We ask you to fill in the registration form (follow the link below) before check-in.

https://formdagjesp.detoekomst.nl/graspop2019/EN/graspop-nachtregistratieformulier/1

HOW TO GET HERE By Car Enter this address into your GPS system if you’re travelling by car: SUNPARKS KEMPENSE MEREN Postelsesteenweg 100 2400 Mol (Belgium)

By train Get off at Mol train station, then board the No. 1 bus of De Lijn (Rauw-Sluis-Ginderbuiten-Mol) on presentation of your Metal Park voucher. This bus stops in front of the holiday park entrance (stop Kempense Meren).

Festival <-> Holiday Park The Metal Park shuttle will take you from the festival area to the holiday park (only on presentation of your access voucher or shuttle wristband). Public transport company De Lijn is organising a shuttle service between Metal Park and the festival. You can use this service on presentation of the shuttle wristband that you will receive at check-in. The shuttle operates permanently between the festival and the holiday park, a single trip takes about 40 minutes. The shuttle service will be available on Thursday from noon until 4.30 a.m. On Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 9.30 a.m. to 4 a.m.

ARRIVAL Upon your arrival at the holiday park, report to the GRASPOP CHECK-IN where you will be handed your key to the bungalow, a welcome map, shuttle bus wristbands and tickets to the Aquafun water paradise at the park.

On Monday, you can check in from 3 p.m. On Thursday, you can check and enter the accommodation at 12 noon. It is advisable to check in at the holiday park before you leave for the festival.

Pets Pets are welcome at the holiday park. If you’re bringing a pet, be sure to mention this at check-in. Conditions: there’s a maximum of two pets per bungalow; you are in possession of an up-to-date vaccination certificate against rabies; you keep your pet on a leash at all times; your pet wears a flea collar throughout your stay; your dog uses the dog toilets; you bring a dog basket; you do not bring your pet to Sunparks Center, Aquafun or the hotel. In case of violation you may be asked to leave the park.

GOING HOME On your day of departure (Monday 24th June) you must vacate your bungalow by 10 a.m. at the latest. Please leave the bungalow as tidy and clean as you found it. Upon exiting the park, you can simply drop the magnetic cards in the checkout box through your car window.

FOOD AND DRINK At the park, there are quite a few places where you can grab a bite to eat: Breakfast Corner, Burger Express, Pizza Take Away, Brasserie De Hoeve, the café, … The park also offers a breakfast and dinner arrangement that can be booked at check-in.

Breakfast adults €11.50 /day Breakfast children € 6.90 /day

Buffet adults €21.60 /day Buffet children € 9.65 /day

half board adults €33.10 /day half board children €16.50 /day

The Park Center has a shop where you can run your daily errands. Fresh sandwiches are available every day as of 8 a.m.

PRACTICAL INFO • On your day of arrival you will have access to park facilities such as the swimming pool as of 10 a.m.. You are also welcome to make use of these facilities throughout your day of departure. • The ‘Aquafun’ swimming pool is open every day between 10 a.m. and 6 p.m. on weekdays, and from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. • Bungalows come with a sheet and towel package per person (bath & hand towel, pillowcase, fitted sheet and duvet cover) • The park accepts debit cards, Visa and MasterCard. There is no cash machine at the park. • Wifi is only available at the Sunparks Center, free of charge. • The patio of your bungalow has a built-in barbecue. You can collect the grill at shop against a €15 deposit that will be returned when you hand in the (cleaned) grill. • The park itself is car-free. Guests can only drive up to their bungalow upon arrival or departure. At all other times, cars must be parked in the parking spaces on the fringe of the park. • Don’t forget to check the fridge for your welcome package.

rpspeed

Campingartiest
28 nov 2018
You're not planning on going to the festival?

LOL, yes I am, and I plan on enjoying a beverage or two before I get there :)

rpspeed

Campingartiest
28 nov 2018
If you Google "Carrefour Mol", you'll find a shop near the station. </font><font style="vertical-align: inherit;">There is also a Colruyt. It's way cheaper, but it's a 10 minute walk from the station.

Thanks so much!

schmorc

Campingartiest
12 jan 2019
This is from the email I received with all the info about Metal Park

INFO METAL PARK 2019
BEFORE YOU LEAVE Remember to print your METAL PARK voucher and bring it with you to the holiday park. You will find your voucher in your online Ticketmaster account.

To ensure the safety of our guests, we are required by law to register anyone staying in our park. Therefore we need some information from you . We ask you to fill in the registration form (follow the link below) before check-in.

https://formdagjesp.detoekomst.nl/graspop2019/EN/graspop-nachtregistratieformulier/1

HOW TO GET HERE By Car Enter this address into your GPS system if you’re travelling by car: SUNPARKS KEMPENSE MEREN Postelsesteenweg 100 2400 Mol (Belgium)

By train Get off at Mol train station, then board the No. 1 bus of De Lijn (Rauw-Sluis-Ginderbuiten-Mol) on presentation of your Metal Park voucher. This bus stops in front of the holiday park entrance (stop Kempense Meren).

Festival <-> Holiday Park The Metal Park shuttle will take you from the festival area to the holiday park (only on presentation of your access voucher or shuttle wristband). Public transport company De Lijn is organising a shuttle service between Metal Park and the festival. You can use this service on presentation of the shuttle wristband that you will receive at check-in. The shuttle operates permanently between the festival and the holiday park, a single trip takes about 40 minutes. The shuttle service will be available on Thursday from noon until 4.30 a.m. On Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 9.30 a.m. to 4 a.m.

ARRIVAL Upon your arrival at the holiday park, report to the GRASPOP CHECK-IN where you will be handed your key to the bungalow, a welcome map, shuttle bus wristbands and tickets to the Aquafun water paradise at the park.

On Monday, you can check in from 3 p.m. On Thursday, you can check and enter the accommodation at 12 noon. It is advisable to check in at the holiday park before you leave for the festival.

Pets Pets are welcome at the holiday park. If you’re bringing a pet, be sure to mention this at check-in. Conditions: there’s a maximum of two pets per bungalow; you are in possession of an up-to-date vaccination certificate against rabies; you keep your pet on a leash at all times; your pet wears a flea collar throughout your stay; your dog uses the dog toilets; you bring a dog basket; you do not bring your pet to Sunparks Center, Aquafun or the hotel. In case of violation you may be asked to leave the park.

GOING HOME On your day of departure (Monday 24th June) you must vacate your bungalow by 10 a.m. at the latest. Please leave the bungalow as tidy and clean as you found it. Upon exiting the park, you can simply drop the magnetic cards in the checkout box through your car window.

FOOD AND DRINK At the park, there are quite a few places where you can grab a bite to eat: Breakfast Corner, Burger Express, Pizza Take Away, Brasserie De Hoeve, the café, … The park also offers a breakfast and dinner arrangement that can be booked at check-in.

Breakfast adults €11.50 /day Breakfast children € 6.90 /day

Buffet adults €21.60 /day Buffet children € 9.65 /day

half board adults €33.10 /day half board children €16.50 /day

The Park Center has a shop where you can run your daily errands. Fresh sandwiches are available every day as of 8 a.m.

PRACTICAL INFO • On your day of arrival you will have access to park facilities such as the swimming pool as of 10 a.m.. You are also welcome to make use of these facilities throughout your day of departure. • The ‘Aquafun’ swimming pool is open every day between 10 a.m. and 6 p.m. on weekdays, and from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. • Bungalows come with a sheet and towel package per person (bath & hand towel, pillowcase, fitted sheet and duvet cover) • The park accepts debit cards, Visa and MasterCard. There is no cash machine at the park. • Wifi is only available at the Sunparks Center, free of charge. • The patio of your bungalow has a built-in barbecue. You can collect the grill at shop against a €15 deposit that will be returned when you hand in the (cleaned) grill. • The park itself is car-free. Guests can only drive up to their bungalow upon arrival or departure. At all other times, cars must be parked in the parking spaces on the fringe of the park. • Don’t forget to check the fridge for your welcome package.

Thanks for sharing!
Strange, I didn't receive an e-mail like this where I also need to fill in a registration form. I'm guessing that's just for people staying in a bungalow?
We are staying in the hotel at metal park.

rpspeed

Campingartiest
28 nov 2018
<font style="vertical-align: inherit;"><font style="vertical-align: inherit;">Thanks for sharing! </font></font><font style="vertical-align: inherit;"><font style="vertical-align: inherit;">
Strange, I didn't receive an email like this where I also need to fill in a registration form. </font><font style="vertical-align: inherit;">I'm guessing that's just for people staying in a bungalow? </font></font><font style="vertical-align: inherit;"><font style="vertical-align: inherit;">
We are staying in the hotel at metal park.</font></font>[/quote]

I am staying in a bungalow

Edit: If anybody has any ideas on why the html tags show when I quote someone please share. My only idea is because I am using google translate on the page so maybe it is throwing the tags off?

Dr. Hannibal

Headliner
24 nov 2013
<font style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><font style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Thanks for sharing! </font></font><font style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><font style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>
Strange, I didn’t receive an email like this where I also need to fill in a registration form. </font><font style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>I’m guessing that’s just for people staying in a bungalow? </font></font><font style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><font style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>
We are staying in the hotel at metal park.</font></font>

I am staying in a bungalow

Edit: If anybody has any ideas on why the html tags show when I quote someone please share. My only idea is because I am using google translate on the page so maybe it is throwing the tags off?[/quote]

It's because you'r missing the opening quote tag. With a mismatched tag, the interpreter cannot make sense of it and just shits out all the html tags as text.

Dieter1617899756

Playlistbediener
4 jun 2017
Wij gaan volgende week zondag!
Iemand enig idee of er ergens een bus ingelegd wordt vanuit Limburg?
Wij willen met een groepje gaan en natuurlijk wil iedereen graag wat drinken.. vandaar dus mijn vraag :)

Bedankt!

TettenVogel

Support act
15 mrt 2016
Wij gaan volgende week zondag!
Iemand enig idee of er ergens een bus ingelegd wordt vanuit Limburg?
Wij willen met een groepje gaan en natuurlijk wil iedereen graag wat drinken.. vandaar dus mijn vraag
1f642.svg

Bedankt!

Een bus voor enkel een dag? Daar heb ik nog nooit iets over gezien...

Met hoeveel ga je? Misschien via een taxibedrijf een busje regelen en de kosten delen?

Moniek

Gouden Tip
7 mrt 2017
Ik ben vorig jaar voor het eerst geweest en vroeg me af hoe lang het op een normale donderdag ongeveer duurt om binnen te komen?

TettenVogel

Support act
15 mrt 2016
Ik ben vorig jaar voor het eerst geweest en vroeg me af hoe lang het op een normale donderdag ongeveer duurt om binnen te komen?

Dat valt veel beter mee, vorig jaar was uitzonderlijk een rampjaar om binnen te geraken. Ik denk dat het rond 16u of 17u het drukst is. Ik ben er altijd vroeg bij, waardoor ik vlot door kan om 12u.

rpspeed

Campingartiest
28 nov 2018
Can you visit the camp grounds even if you are not camping? I'd like to compare it to my home festival in the USA, Rocklahoma. There everyone gets a 6m x 12m assigned spot for $80us.

Gebruikers die dit onderwerp bekijken