Down The Rabbit Hole 2019 – Nieuws en geruchten

coenvanewijk

Campingartiest
17 jan 2017
Toch wel een beetje overlap met werchter namen... balthazar een snarky puppy mogen ook wel doorkomen :wink:

Wessel

Subheadliner
21 mrt 2013
Ik zou het wel geinig vinden als een Earl Sweatshirt/Danny Brown hier zou staan. Mag best hier en daar een hiphop act en WooHah, Lowlands en BKS hebben nog niet gehapt. Stel Massive Attack is de laatste headliner dan kunnen ze er nu toch wel mee komen.

mroizo

Randprogramma
15 mei 2017
De line up van BKS vind ik persoonlijk geen beste, maar als er dan toch iets van hiphop wordt toegevoegd zou ik Kate Tempest graag willen zien.
Maar aangezien ze op BKS staat lijkt me dit niet waarschijnlijk.

coenvanewijk

Campingartiest
17 jan 2017
Ben bij gebrek aan nieuwe namen nog maar eens gaan luisteren naar voor mij onbekende muziek in de line up. Dat laatste album van low is apart doch mooi zeg! Iemand die weet wat ze live een beetje aan oud werk spelen?

zworp4

Gouden Tip
23 mei 2018
Ben bij gebrek aan nieuwe namen nog maar eens gaan luisteren naar voor mij onbekende muziek in de line up. Dat laatste album van low is apart doch mooi zeg! Iemand die weet wat ze live een beetje aan oud werk spelen?
Op setlist.fm kun je zien wat ze zoal spelen, je kunt het ook per jaar uitsplitsen, dus als je 2019 aanklikt kun je wel een inschatting maken.

https://www.setlist.fm/stats/low-7bd6fef4.html

zworp4

Gouden Tip
23 mei 2018
Als het goed is zie ik dit weekend een echte kenner die ze al vele malen live heeft gezien, dus kan het dan vragen (ikzelf zie ze volgende maand voor het eerst.).

Maar zelf ga ik in dit soort gevallen altijd liever uit van de 'harde data' , dan mijn eigen geheugen, vandaar.

sirizaac2010

Nieuw lid
14 feb 2019
Hi guys. Sorry for my lack of Dutch - blame my englishness ;)

I'm coming to DTRH but want to stay in the city. I know that last shuttles are 11pm (emailed the organizers), and although they could recommend me a taxi they weren't sure how much it costed.

Has anyone caught this before, and how much would that be to the centre of Nijmegen.

Many thanks

Izaac

P.s. I also am very looking forward to the next drop of names. I'm coming primarily for the outside acts - Low, The comet is coming, Ólafur Arnalds, etc.... but I would be very excited if they invited Massive Attack and avoided Florence and the Machine.

Raskolnikov

Subheadliner
18 jan 2016
Hi guys. Sorry for my lack of Dutch – blame my englishness
1f609.svg

I’m coming to DTRH but want to stay in the city. I know that last shuttles are 11pm (emailed the organizers), and although they could recommend me a taxi they weren’t sure how much it costed.

Has anyone caught this before, and how much would that be to the centre of Nijmegen.

Many thanks

Izaac

P.s. I also am very looking forward to the next drop of names. I’m coming primarily for the outside acts – Low, The comet is coming, Ólafur Arnalds, etc…. but I would be very excited if they invited Massive Attack and avoided Florence and the Machine.

I took a taxi from DTRH to the centre of Nijmegen for a couple of times. Mostly, the costs were about 40 euro for a one way drive. Just a regular cab, not a van or something like that. It's best to make an appointment in advance, otherwise you might pay more.

gesp

Support act
11 jun 2018
It will be a 16 kilometer drive that takes around 15 to 20 minutes during the night. According to Dutch regulation the maximum taxi costs will be around 45 euros for that ride. I would expect a bit less, somewhere in the region of 35 to 40 euros.

Also, I would consider to buy a tent and stay on site as the vast majority of the people will do.

sirizaac2010

Nieuw lid
14 feb 2019
Thank you both.

On the question of the camp site, how are they when it comes to noise and showers? My wife doesn't mind being on site, but she's one of those people that needs her sleep.

Do you generally get a decent night sleep / shower in the morning? Some festivals I've been too (in the UK) have separate 'quiet zones', are they needed here?

One of the reasons we're going is because we've heard it does decent food with a good variety, so thats ticked one of the things off her list.

StevieU2

Support act
1 jun 2016
Thank you both.

On the question of the camp site, how are they when it comes to noise and showers? My wife doesn’t mind being on site, but she’s one of those people that needs her sleep.

Do you generally get a decent night sleep / shower in the morning? Some festivals I’ve been too (in the UK) have separate ‘quiet zones’, are they needed here?

One of the reasons we’re going is because we’ve heard it does decent food with a good variety, so thats ticked one of the things off her list.
Generally, if you camp on the grassland and not at the lake, you have enough space and quitness to sleep from midnight till morning. Create some shadow and you don,t burn out of your tent ?

Sanatary (and coffee with breakfast) is pretty ok for a festival at those grasslands....If you shower before you go sleeping at night there is hardly a cue...

rubberenrobbie

Playlistbediener
26 feb 2018
Nu ik het woord koffie hoor............. Koop nooit, maar dan ook nooit, koffie bij de "supermarkt" richting ingang. Ten eerste is het daar chaos troef en moet je verschrikkelijk lang wachten op alles, ten tweede is die koffie daar de smerigste die ik ook heb geproefd. Ik gooi meestal alles wel naar binnen, ook al is het voor maagvulling. Maar deze is in de pisbak beland. Gewoon even doorlopen het festivalterrein op en je hebt een heerlijk bakkie. De kleine stal bij de douches op het kampeerveld heeft ook prima koffie.

Duin

Campingartiest
13 mei 2017
Nu ik het woord koffie hoor…………. Koop nooit, maar dan ook nooit, koffie bij de “supermarkt” richting ingang. Ten eerste is het daar chaos troef en moet je verschrikkelijk lang wachten op alles, ten tweede is die koffie daar de smerigste die ik ook heb geproefd. Ik gooi meestal alles wel naar binnen, ook al is het voor maagvulling. Maar deze is in de pisbak beland. Gewoon even doorlopen het festivalterrein op en je hebt een heerlijk bakkie. De kleine stal bij de douches op het kampeerveld heeft ook prima koffie.

Jij hebt het over een supermarkt....ik zag vorig jaar op de plattegrond ook dat er een supermarkt moest zijn....
Maar ik heb vorig jaar geen "supermarkt" kunnen vinden waar ik gewoon een los brood en wat eieren kon kopen...

Of bedoelen ze met supermarkt die vreetschuur voor de ingang waar je voor veel te veel geld kant en klare broodjes e.d. kan kopen ??

gesp

Support act
11 jun 2018
I agree with Stefan there are some more quiet parts at the camping, especially if you settle for a place a bit further from the entrance, sanitary and festival area. Since there are different parties at the festival area at night the camping area is not noisy in my experience. Make sure to bring earplugs and you(r wife) will be fine. Sanitary is quite good for festival standards.

I assume a place in the (top) left will be the most quiet:

Edit: not sure if the image is working: but you can google 'down the rabbit hole plattegrond' for the image I'm referring to.

Wessel

Subheadliner
21 mrt 2013
Jij hebt het over een supermarkt….ik zag vorig jaar op de plattegrond ook dat er een supermarkt moest zijn….
Maar ik heb vorig jaar geen “supermarkt” kunnen vinden waar ik gewoon een los brood en wat eieren kon kopen…

Of bedoelen ze met supermarkt die vreetschuur voor de ingang waar je voor veel te veel geld kant en klare broodjes e.d. kan kopen ??

Elk festivals heeft toch zo'n zelfde 'supermarkt' ? Kan niet zeggen dat er festivals zijn die dit echt beter aanpakken.

Gebruikers die dit onderwerp bekijken