Nothing More
Fit For An Autopsy
Stick To Your Guns
H2O
Stray From The Path
Thrice
Yellowcard
Hot Water Music

Denk dat voornamelijk de bovenste helft wel op Graspop zal staan.

defplay

Campingartiest
28 nov 2017
Kan je voorbeelden geven? Foos en Offspring als headliners is meer een Werchter zet. Wil zeker geen afbreuk doen aan die bands, maar daarvoor ga je toch niet naar een metalfestival. Om dan nog maar te zwijgen van MGK in 2023. Hellfest is toch geen metalfestival meer. Vind bij Graspop de line up overall beter. Top kwaliteit van de headliners tot openers. Waar zou de affiche van Hellfest dan zoveel beter zijn?

Vind toch ook vaak de line up van Graspop wel beter, al had Hellfest in 2023 wel KISS, dat spreekt dan weer in hun voordeel...
Maar Hellfest had voor mij in 2024 gewoon 3 dagen erbij zitten waarbij ik gewoon vrijwel geen bands zou willen zien.

Maar ook gewoon dat tijdschema van Hellfest. Rond 11:00 of iets dergelijks al beginnen en dan door tot 2:00 's nachts. Dat ga je toch niet een heel weekend volhouden...
Mets x2 for 3 last years at least :) NIN did an outstanding show. One more time for KISS. That is much better than repeats of Scorpions (was just terrible in 2022), JP, FFDP, AC, MH the last 3 years. With addition of FF and QotSA - just impressive. Plus, I see only 1 TOP level headliner at 2024... with HF I can see 2 for the same year.

Werchter move is a great thing indeed. We also noticed the direction and actually like, because Werchter is POP+Rock(and a little metal). HF is metal + rock that is a perfect combination for me. You still have 2 ONLY metal stages - ALTAR + TEMPLE. Don't like MGK - don't go - there are options Gorgoroth and Bloodbath playing the same time + Rancid. The band I don't know not at the announcement - Shanka Ponk did a great show that would have been a terrible miss.

I can agree, if we count there can be more mid size bands on GMM, but to see them all you need to do 50-60 sets... I usually do around 35-40 for 4 days. That still gives me what to see anyway. HF usually brings a lot of new/small bands in the morning that are usually skipped. But it tries to deliver gems like this year Pain of Salvation (never at GMM as I know) or tries but fails like Incubus or Infectious Grooves.

About staying alive - there is not much difference with GMM - 1.30h: 10.30-02 and 11.30-1.30. Just come later. I'll not speak about HF bonuses like bringing own bear to concert area or shopping mall in 5 mins from the camping.

PS I got lucky with 3 last year passes for HF and never wanted to exchange to GMM. This year I'm unlucky and wait for festival lineups to decide either pay for HF resale or buy a ticket to a different festival probably Tons of Rock as GMM seems to be a much repeat of 2023.

• Leuk
Waarderingen: Crusader en Koekdoos

Gebruikers die dit onderwerp bekijken