Pinkpop 2019 – Nieuws en geruchten

Verwijderd lid 38027

Playlistbediener
18 jul 2018
Ik zal binnenkort eens de Stones fan app checken, of daar een bevestiging staat. De tour van McCartney stond aangekondigd op z'n eigen website

Indiaantje89

Droomheadliner
13 nov 2012
Wel grappig.. maandag afsluiter is nu bekend. En we zijn er eigenlijk alleen maar bezig wat daarnaast allemaal komt.

Timmetje

Droomheadliner
4 mrt 2015
Interessant artikel over FM en bands zonder originele bezetting op AD:

https://www.ad.nl/show/go-your-own-way-beter-of-niet~a2e90523/

Aaran

Dagopener
8 aug 2017
Wel grappig.. maandag afsluiter is nu bekend. En we zijn er eigenlijk alleen maar bezig wat daarnaast allemaal komt.

Denk dat Jannetje weer eens zijn ondernemingspraatje heeft gedaan, grote verwachtingen creëren en uiteindelijk valt het tegen. (Bedoel niet FM, dat is een mooie boeking)

Verwijderd lid 38027

Playlistbediener
18 jul 2018
Artikeltje over de plannen van Springsteen in 2019...

https://www.eatmytickets.com/en/bruce-springsteen-2019-tour-dates-how-to-book-tickets

In an interview with irish JOE magazine the guitarist of Springsteen's E Street Band, Van Zandt, said they are thinking about Irish shows for 2019. He made clear that it would be The Boss himself that would decide if and when he starts on another world tour with the E Street Band.

Though he was confident of a return to Europe by 2019 at the latest. He said: “Well we haven't talked about it, I know Bruce has decided to take the rest of the year off as far as the E Street band goes, that I know for sure, but we haven't really talked yet about 2019."

Bruce is currently playing his New York Broadway show "Springsteen on Broadway" until December 15th 2018, popular stars such as Christina Aguilera and her fiancé, Matt Rutler, have visited. Jon Bream, a reporter from StarTribune has visited Springsteen's show backstage and hinted a new world tour for 2019. He writes: Bruce has changed out of his stage uniform, and now seems anxious to hit the road with his wife. He’s got an album in the can, but there’s no word on release plans. Is he going to take “Springsteen on Broadway” on the road? “I’m here until December,” Bruce Springsteen said. “We’ll see, we’ll see, we’ll see. I’ve gotta run.” Tickets for the New York shows are still available here.

PJ

Headliner
4 nov 2014
Artikeltje over de plannen van Springsteen in 2019…

https://www.eatmytickets.com/en/bruce-springsteen-2019-tour-dates-how-to-book-tickets

In an interview with irish JOE magazine the guitarist of Springsteen’s E Street Band, Van Zandt, said they are thinking about Irish shows for 2019. He made clear that it would be The Boss himself that would decide if and when he starts on another world tour with the E Street Band.

Though he was confident of a return to Europe by 2019 at the latest. He said: “Well we haven’t talked about it, I know Bruce has decided to take the rest of the year off as far as the E Street band goes, that I know for sure, but we haven’t really talked yet about 2019.”

Bruce is currently playing his New York Broadway show “Springsteen on Broadway” until December 15th 2018, popular stars such as Christina Aguilera and her fiancé, Matt Rutler, have visited. Jon Bream, a reporter from StarTribune has visited Springsteen’s show backstage and hinted a new world tour for 2019. He writes: Bruce has changed out of his stage uniform, and now seems anxious to hit the road with his wife. He’s got an album in the can, but there’s no word on release plans. Is he going to take “Springsteen on Broadway” on the road? “I’m here until December,” Bruce Springsteen said. “We’ll see, we’ll see, we’ll see. I’ve gotta run.” Tickets for the New York shows are still available here.

Totale onzin, de link in het interview verwijst weer naar een interview met van Zand in 2017 waarin hij al praat over 2018 en 2019.
Ik zou er dus niet te veel waarde aan hechten.

Rob1617899554

Playlistbediener
12 nov 2015
Zijn er meer mensen die het bijzonder vinden dat Jan Smeets een interview geeft over Pinkpop bij Giel op Veronica ipv "mediapartner 3FM"

Rick1617899545

Geliefde act
20 nov 2014
anouk12331 wrote:
Artikeltje over de plannen van Springsteen in 2019…

In an interview with irish JOE magazine the guitarist of Springsteen’s E Street Band, Van Zandt, said they are thinking about Irish shows for 2019. He made clear that it would be The Boss himself that would decide if and when he starts on another world tour with the E Street Band.

Though he was confident of a return to Europe by 2019 at the latest. He said: “Well we haven’t talked about it, I know Bruce has decided to take the rest of the year off as far as the E Street band goes, that I know for sure, but we haven’t really talked yet about 2019.”

Bruce is currently playing his New York Broadway show “Springsteen on Broadway” until December 15th 2018, popular stars such as Christina Aguilera and her fiancé, Matt Rutler, have visited. Jon Bream, a reporter from StarTribune has visited Springsteen’s show backstage and hinted a new world tour for 2019. He writes: Bruce has changed out of his stage uniform, and now seems anxious to hit the road with his wife. He’s got an album in the can, but there’s no word on release plans. Is he going to take “Springsteen on Broadway” on the road? “I’m here until December,” Bruce Springsteen said. “We’ll see, we’ll see, we’ll see. I’ve gotta run.” Tickets for the New York shows are still available here.

Totale onzin, de link in het interview verwijst weer naar een interview met van Zand in 2017 waarin hij al praat over 2018 en 2019.
Ik zou er dus niet te veel waarde aan hechten.

Ik zou aan de woorden van Steve net zo veel waarde hechten als aan de woorden van Jan Smeets ;)

DennisvdBr

Droomheadliner
Sfeerbeheer
19 nov 2012
Zijn er meer mensen die het bijzonder vinden dat Jan Smeets een interview geeft over Pinkpop bij Giel op Veronica ipv “mediapartner 3FM”
3FM is ook géén mediapartner hoor, afgelopen jaar al niet meer

rhcp

Dagopener
18 okt 2018
Zou fleetwood mac en arctic monkeys niet een geweldige duo kunnen zijn. Of gaat arctic monkeys niet op tour

Processierups

Sunset slot
21 jun 2017
“Niet op het program staan” zegt ie
The Cure gaat denk ik naar BKS od DTRH als je goed luistert

Dat eerste slaat op Coldplay.
Over the Cure "Nee, nee, nee, nee, dat laten we over aan uh...." - volgende vraag (wat als Beelen een seconde had gewacht....)

Klinkt als: the Cure speelt en Jan weet waar. Maar of dat betekent dat een andere Mojo-festival hen heeft of Friendly Fire???
DTRH is op basis van het tourschema overigens uitgesloten. Het zal dus BKS of Lowlands worden.

ppganger

Playlistbediener
29 mrt 2018
Zag dat deel van foo fighters op caljam een reünie show van Nirvana hebben gespeeld
Met zanger van deer tick
Is dit misschien groter dan FM ?

Heemstock

Gouden Tip
20 feb 2014
Guys and girls, vergeet die uitspraak van Jan. Al die enorme headliners die hier genoemd worden voor de maandag: it is not gonna happen. Al die acts eisen maar één plek en dat is als dagafsluiter. En die plek is vergeven aan FM. Jan bedoeld dat er gewoon een goede sub of North-stage afsluiter komt. Categorie Editors, Arcade Fire, SOAD, etc. Goede acts die soms als headliner spelen, maar soms ook een plekje eronder accepteren. Met zo’n naam komt Jan nog een keer weg als hij roept dat er een hele grote band erbij komt.

bram1996

Randprogramma
15 mrt 2014
Wat nu als ze ervoor kiezen om 2 mainstages naast elkaar te zetten zoals Graspop dat doet?
De ruimte op het terein is zeer beperkt maar bied wel mogelijkheden voor 2 headliners.

Gebruikers die dit onderwerp bekijken