Graspop Metal Meeting 2023

JK79

Gouden Tip
11 sep 2021
Van mij mag het ook volgende week zijn. Zit dit weekend redelijk vol met Roadburn. En om nu in de 013 mijn clashfinder voor GMM in te vullen gaat mij wat ver.

• Leuk
Waarderingen: MarcoReusel

Loek123

Headliner
7 nov 2019
Ik verwacht vandaag niets, aangezien er nog niets gebeurt in de app stores
Ik hoop op maandag maar dat zie ik ook niet echt gebeuren als we vandaag geen app updates gaan zien
hopelijk volgende week ergens

• Leuk

festivalryo

Support act
9 feb 2019
Ik verwacht vandaag niets, aangezien er nog niets gebeurt in de app stores
Ik hoop op maandag maar dat zie ik ook niet echt gebeuren als we vandaag geen app updates gaan zien
hopelijk volgende week ergens
I'm not an expert on this but wouldn't they just make the announcement the moment the update goes live? Why would they update the app in advance? Genuine question haha

Dr. Hannibal

Headliner
24 nov 2013
Of er nu zometeen nieuws komt of niet, ik zit zo van 10:00 tot 11:30 in een meeting dus ik ga het sowieso missen...

Loek123

Headliner
7 nov 2019
I'm not an expert on this but wouldn't they just make the announcement the moment the update goes live? Why would they update the app in advance? Genuine question haha
I am nothing close to an expert on this, but that is how it happened last time. The Iphone store update came on a Wednesday, and the Android store update the next day or something. Then on the Monday the timetable released.
I assume they use contractors for the various apps and don't do it themselves, perhaps they have to wait until the app is available on all platforms before the news can be shared? So i guess they have to allign these things with certain parties.

I would prefer they just release the timetable on the website with a statement like 'in the coming dates the app will be updated'
but since we saw the news article with a title 'apps have been updated' we know for sure that they are not taking that route

gerbthederp

Gouden Tip
17 nov 2022
still nothing :(
Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends

• Leuk
Waarderingen: jonasvh en festivalryo

festivalryo

Support act
9 feb 2019
I am nothing close to an expert on this, but that is how it happened last time. The Iphone store update came on a Wednesday, and the Android store update the next day or something. Then on the Monday the timetable released.
I assume they use contractors for the various apps and don't do it themselves, perhaps they have to wait until the app is available on all platforms before the news can be shared? So i guess they have to allign these things with certain parties.

I would prefer they just release the timetable on the website with a statement like 'in the coming dates the app will be updated'
but since we saw the news article with a title 'apps have been updated' we know for sure that they are not taking that route
Alright, got it. Thanks!

• Leuk
Waarderingen: MarcoReusel en Loek123

Dr. Hannibal

Headliner
24 nov 2013
Meeting eerder klaar maar geen goed nieuws als beloning vooralsnog, helaas. Kansje dat ze het nog om 16:00 gaan droppen zodat mensen het nieuws mee het weekend in nemen, maar als er nog niks in de app stores gebeurt terwijl dat vorig jaar al wel zo was bij een aankondiging die pas de maandag daarop plaatsvond, kan het ook heel goed zijn dat die webpagina gewoon veel te vroeg per ongeluk online kwam, en er pas eind volgende week nieuws komt. Of nog later...

• Leuk

Gebruikers die dit onderwerp bekijken