Graspop Metal Meeting 2023

xydroh

Headliner
22 okt 2018
Das volk dat op ons neerkijkt omdat dat de laatste headliner weet!
EVzi5j2X0AE0WBY.jpg:large

• Haha
Waarderingen: Cooman666

PreFXDesigns

Randprogramma
10 sep 2021
I just got back from the BMTH concert and I'm happy to say that I was really impressed with the show.

Starting off with the stage production:
Rather simplistic set up, keyboards on the right, drumkit on the left, a massive screen in the background. Very colourful lighting and animations for most of the show.
The concert featured an AI voice as somewhat of a narrator, introducing the next songs, "scanning" for circle pits (tutorial included!)..
The band really goes all-in on their current cyberpunk aesthestic.

The band was putting on a really strong performance, I was particularly impressed by Oli's vocals. Great cleans, impressive shrieks and growls, he has really come a long way. I'm glad he's taking care of his voice nowadays.

The show went for around 80 minutes and the band played nothing but hits. It is quite noteworthy how many well-known songs this band has by now. They stuck to material from their more recent albums (Sempiternal and onwards) but I don't think this was a bad thing.
Overall, the show felt just right, like the band has spent a lot of time discussing setlist, production and the vibe they were going for.
I can say without a doubt, this is a show worthy of a headline spot at the big rock festivals.

If BMTH are actually one of our missing headliners, many people will be in for a pleasant surprise, I think.

Setlist:

Can You Feel My Heart
Happy Song
Teardrops
Mantra
Dear Diary
Parasite Eve
Strangers
Shadow Moses
Kingslayer
Die4U
Follow You
Drown
___
Obey
Sleepwalking
Throne

Bekijk bijlage 3835
This makes me even more exciting to see them! Also know 90% of the setlist ;)
Really hope they end up on Graspop this year 🙏

Loek123

Headliner
7 nov 2019
This makes me even more exciting to see them! Also know 90% of the setlist ;)
Really hope they end up on Graspop this year 🙏
Same here, really hoping we get BMTH as one of the headliners. above setlist would work for me but I don't think changing it up a bit is out of the question. They sometimes still change it up a bit and play some of the heavier songs live for the right crowd. Could see them throwing in someting like Diamonds aren't forever' if they end up headlining Graspop. last year they also played that song live 8x.
Allthough them playing their regular setlist is fine with me as well.

PimSp

Geliefde act
15 dec 2014
Vind 't toch wel mooi. Je hebt een band als Blind Guardian er staan die dag, en je zet Electric Callboy neer als headliner.
Ik gun 't ze enorm! En ik ga ook zeker kijken! Maar vind 't een komisch beeld 😂

Dr. Hannibal

Headliner
24 nov 2013
I just got back from the BMTH concert and I'm happy to say that I was really impressed with the show.

Starting off with the stage production:
Rather simplistic set up, keyboards on the right, drumkit on the left, a massive screen in the background. Very colourful lighting and animations for most of the show.
The concert featured an AI voice as somewhat of a narrator, introducing the next songs, "scanning" for circle pits (tutorial included!)..
The band really goes all-in on their current cyberpunk aesthestic.

The band was putting on a really strong performance, I was particularly impressed by Oli's vocals. Great cleans, impressive shrieks and growls, he has really come a long way. I'm glad he's taking care of his voice nowadays.

The show went for around 80 minutes and the band played nothing but hits. It is quite noteworthy how many well-known songs this band has by now. They stuck to material from their more recent albums (Sempiternal and onwards) but I don't think this was a bad thing.
Overall, the show felt just right, like the band has spent a lot of time discussing setlist, production and the vibe they were going for.
I can say without a doubt, this is a show worthy of a headline spot at the big rock festivals.

If BMTH are actually one of our missing headliners, many people will be in for a pleasant surprise, I think.

Setlist:

Can You Feel My Heart
Happy Song
Teardrops
Mantra
Dear Diary
Parasite Eve
Strangers
Shadow Moses
Kingslayer
Die4U
Follow You
Drown
___
Obey
Sleepwalking
Throne

Bekijk bijlage 3835
Sounds fun! With no clashes on the schedule, I would definitely give them a chance again. Let’s go Graspop!

Gebruikers die dit onderwerp bekijken