Graspop Metal Meeting 2019 - Nieuws en geruchten

Rockbeer

Sunset slot
6 okt 2016
Neen, de organisatie stelde bij de vorige worp dat we tot de jaarwisseling niks meer hoeven te verwachten.

xydroh

Headliner
22 okt 2018
geen rocket science om te verwachten dat while she sleeps ging komen, zijn in de buurt en hebben een nieuw album. Verwacht ze toch nog steeds niet aangekondigd voor hun show in februari.

jppp

Campingartiest
19 okt 2018
Hmmmm. Vraag mij af waar Alice in Chains op zaterdag 22 juni gaan spelen :wink:

Sun 16 juni Helsinki
Tue 18 juni Saint Petersburg
Thur 20 juni Moscow
--- ------ ----
Mon 24 juni Athens

xydroh

Headliner
22 okt 2018
Hmmmm. Vraag mij af waar Alice in Chains op zaterdag 22 juni gaan spelen
1f609.svg

Sun 16 juni Helsinki
Thur 20 juni Moscow
— —— —-
Mon 24 juni Athens

het feit dat deze "geleakte" band niet bij de vorige aankondiging zat vind ik wel vreemd, kan even goed zijn dat de deal afgesprongen is en ze er niet gaan staan

MetalLimbo

Subheadliner
22 nov 2017
Hmmmm. Vraag mij af waar Alice in Chains op zaterdag 22 juni gaan spelen
1f609.svg

Sun 16 juni Helsinki
Thur 20 juni Moscow
— —— —-
Mon 24 juni Athens
Zit wel heel erg aan de Oost-Europese kant.
Niet dat Europa zo heel groot is, maar toch..

Rockbeer

Sunset slot
6 okt 2016
Misschien willen ze na twee dagen Rusland wel even wat progressiever volk treffen. Ergens waar maar de helft nog opkijkt van twee mannen of twee vrouwen die plezier maken.

Dr. Hannibal

Headliner
24 nov 2013
Misschien willen ze na twee dagen Rusland wel even wat progressiever volk treffen. Ergens waar maar de helft nog opkijkt van twee mannen of twee vrouwen die plezier maken.

Nouja volgens mij hebben de Grieken dat zo ongeveer uitgevonden dus wat dat betreft komen ze dan in Athene ook wel aan hun trekken haha

everydayrock

Playlistbediener
30 nov 2018
Does anyone knows in which month, graspop combi ticket sells out generally? I have been doing rock werchter for last 2 years and I want to add graspop to my list in 2019.

Rockbeer

Sunset slot
6 okt 2016
Does anyone knows in which month, graspop combi ticket sells out generally? I have been doing rock werchter for last 2 years and I want to add graspop to my list in 2019.
I don’t expect it will happen this year. But I prefer to get my cards as soon as possible (the end of December for me). Just to be sure...

Paddy

Headliner
16 dec 2014
Last year Graspop sold out in june. It was the first time the festival sold out in advance.

MetalLimbo

Subheadliner
22 nov 2017
Sold out last year:
Combi (Fri-Sat-Sun) - February 12
Combi XL (Thu-Fri-Sat-Sun) - April 17
Friday - May 2
Saturday - May 23
Sunday - June 1
Thursday (and complete) - June 11

Of course, keep in mind 2018 was an exceptional year, with arguably the best line-up of all metal festivals in Europe (perhaps even one of the best line-ups overall), plus an additional day.
I also don't expect Combi-tickets will sell out this quick (or at all) next year, unless they unexpectedly add some huge name(s).
In fact, I think they never sold out any kind of ticket before (correct me if I'm wrong).

xydroh

Headliner
22 okt 2018
everydayrock wrote:

Sold out last year:
Combi (Fri-Sat-Sun) – February 12
Combi XL (Thu-Fri-Sat-Sun) – April 17
Friday – May 2
Saturday – May 23
Sunday – June 1
Thursday (and complete) – June 11

Of course, keep in mind 2018 was an exceptional year, with arguably the best line-up of all metal festivals in Europe (perhaps even one of the best line-ups overall), plus an additional day.
I also don’t expect Combi-tickets will sell out this quick (or at all) next year, unless they unexpectedly add some huge name(s).
In fact, I think they never sold out any kind of ticket before (correct me if I’m wrong).

year before they sold out friday and saturday and in 2016 they sold out the iron maiden day.

everydayrock

Playlistbediener
30 nov 2018
Thanks for all the help guys.
So basically, I'll be coming from India for this festival. I did rock werchter in 2017 and 2018. It was pretty amazing, the festival is organized very well. I also found 2 huge Belgian groups, where we camped together and now we have a active whatsapp group.
My plan for 2019 is to do graspop, spend 2 days in Ghent and do rock werchter.
Can someone tell me how's graspop compared to rock werchter? Is it well organized, are the food costs all right, and is the environment friendly and kind like rock werchter?
Any comments are welcome. Thanks.

MetalLimbo

Subheadliner
22 nov 2017
Thanks for all the help guys.
So basically, I’ll be coming from India for this festival. I did rock werchter in 2017 and 2018. It was pretty amazing, the festival is organized very well. I also found 2 huge Belgian groups, where we camped together and now we have a active whatsapp group.
My plan for 2019 is to do graspop, spend 2 days in Ghent and do rock werchter.
Can someone tell me how’s graspop compared to rock werchter? Is it well organized, are the food costs all right, and is the environment friendly and kind like rock werchter?
Any comments are welcome. Thanks.
Wow, another visitor from India (in addition to @chuckofalltrades)?
If this trend continues, they'll definitely gonna need a bigger festival site... :lol:

It's nice to see that GMM and metal in general have such an international appeal.
It shows that metal bonds people together! :cool: \m/

That is also the feeling I get when I visit Graspop. Contrary to what people may believe (don't let looks fool you!), metalheads generally are very friendly and non-aggressive (well, except from the dancing.. :wink: ). I believe there's a lot less fighting and crime than may be the case at other kinds of festivals.
I consider GMM to be organized very well, and prices are acceptable (especially when tokens are bought in pre-sale). Of course, it is still quite expensive, like any festival is nowadays, sadly.

chuckofalltrades

Playlistbediener
16 sep 2018
That's amazing @everydayrock Hello from Mumbai, here \m/

@set abominae: Don't be surprised, we Indians are everywhere :D In fact, I have 3 more Indian acquaintances coming along with me to Graspop.

Gebruikers die dit onderwerp bekijken