Dave Grohl en Foo Fighters, Nirvana en aanverwante projecten

ChiquitaChaser

Support act
27 sep 2016
6 juli 2017 Mad Cool officieel nu in tourpagina Foo Fighters.
Open'er in principe ook.
Als je naar hun website gaat zie je dat, op de achtgrond kaart, het bovenste deel van Polen ook Rood ziet (Open'er dus)

DennisvdBr

Droomheadliner
Sfeerbeheer
19 nov 2012
http://www.roskilde-festival.dk/news/2017/foo-fighters-to-headline-roskilde-festival-2017

bcmrmaybe

Subheadliner
27 feb 2014
In het paspoort zie ik nog ongeveer 11 lege plekken. Dus waar zouden ze nog meer staan?

Maurice van de M

Randprogramma
6 jan 2016
Zou die uitstraling van het licht op de foto nog iets betekenen voor Nederland dan. Misschien een Ziggodome omdat Pinkpop te vroeg valt? Het is niet zo fel rood als Belgie maar toch...

bcmrmaybe

Subheadliner
27 feb 2014
Zou die uitstraling van het licht op de foto nog iets betekenen voor Nederland dan. Misschien een Ziggodome omdat Pinkpop te vroeg valt? Het is niet zo fel rood als Belgie maar toch…

Ik duim mijn vingers al kapot

Maurice van de M

Randprogramma
6 jan 2016
Gaan we weer !!!

https://www.facebook.com/foofighters/photos/a.279348605544.316433.25098475544/10157744233655545/?type=3&theater

Joris

Subheadliner
7 feb 2016
Ik zeg Nederlandse aankondiging. Is roder dan tijdens Werchter aankondiging. Kom maar op !!!

Is inderdaad roder! Zouden ze dan toch hun tour hebben vervroegd voor Pinkpop?

DennisvdBr

Droomheadliner
Sfeerbeheer
19 nov 2012
idd, duidelijk Helsinki. Tuska Festival valt gelijk met Roskilde en Werchter dus lijkt me niet. Flow Festival Helsinki is augustus, dus is te laat. Zal een los concert zijn gok ik.
Maar lijkt ook of de vlek bij Polen meer richting Berlijn is geschoven.
De vlek bij BeNeLux lijkt iets meer rood. Maar lijkt ook meer wishful thinking…
Pinkpop zal het niet zijn. Data liggen nog te ver weg, helaas.
Ik denk los concert als NL er bij komt, Malieveld, Goffertpark, ArenA of Ziggo? (Misschien Gelredome ook nog optie)
Die tourperiode van Foo's staat Robbie Williams in Goffertpark 4 juli, dus faciliteiten staan al. Tijd rond/na Rock Werchter is dat.
Pinkpop lijkt me niet in 2017.

DennisvdBr

Droomheadliner
Sfeerbeheer
19 nov 2012
Nieuw album komt nog niet deze zomer...
Foo Fighters give update on new album

Taylor Hawkins tells NME what's next for the Foos

Foo Fighters‘ Taylor Hawkins has given an update on the band’s new album – telling NME that they’re currently in a ‘hunker down period’ before heading out on their European tour.

After the band announced that they’d be hitting the road to play a string of EU festivals in 2017, fans began to speculate as to whether this meant that the band would also return with new material. This came amid reports that the follow-up to the series and album ‘Sonic Highways’ wouldn’t be happening, while Dave Grohl is said to be working on a solo album and drummer Taylor Hawkins has also announced his debut solo effort. His mini LP ‘KOTA’ is out now.

Now, Hawkins has told NME that the band have not yet started writing their ninth record.

“We’re still in a hunker down period right now,” the drummer told NME. “We know we have those shows next year, and we did a charity event for Dave’s kid’s school a couple of weeks ago that got a little bit of press. We’re fine, we love each other we’re all good. We’re just figuring out when the world’s ready for more Foo Fighters, we’re a family.

“We will make a new record at some point. We won’t really be ready until Dave’s ready to go. It’s on the books, so we’ll definitely be playing. We never really know, we just wait for a text from Dave saying ‘hey, let’s go down to the studio.”

Meanwhile, when asked if he knew anything about plans to play Glastonbury next year, drummer Taylor Hawkins told NME: “Not yet man but I’m always the last to know. I have a big mouth so they don’t tell me anything. That’s a rule in Foo Fighters; ‘don’t tell Taylor, he’ll tell everybody’.”

When we asked if they were keen to return after being forced to cancel Glasto and shows at Wembley Stadium in 2015 when frontman Dave Grohl broke his leg, Hawkins continued: “It was a bummer when we had to pull out the other year. It was a bummer all round. I mean, Dave almost pulverized his entire fucking leg – and missing Glastonbury was part of that bummer.

“We were excited to get out there and do our march through Wembley then Glastonbury headlining. We were set to pop, we were set to go and then Dave broke his leg like that it was a kick in the fucking nuts. But like Dave said, ‘we will go on, even if I have to sit in this throne I have in my mind’. We were all like ‘that’s crazy – it’s crazy to think anyone’s going to want to see you sitting in a throne’, and we did, and they were some of the best shows we ever played.”

Hawkins added: “The last thing Dave ever wants is to cancel a show, but we made lemonade. We got lemons and made lemonade. Maybe we’ll get to do Glastonbury again, I don’t know, like I said, I’m the last to know.”

Paddy

Headliner
16 dec 2014
Rock the beach, Helsinki.

Totnogtoe alleen festivals dus. Kans op een los concert lijkt mij klein.

DennisvdBr

Droomheadliner
Sfeerbeheer
19 nov 2012
Foo Fighters waarschijnlijk naar IJsland.
Kan Secret Solstice 2017 zijn 16-18 juni?

Gebruikers die dit onderwerp bekijken