Pearl Jam

bcmrmaybe

Subheadliner
27 feb 2014
Goedkoopst €99 eerste rang €125. Hij durft. Mafkees. Dat zijn toch geen prijzen meer? Dat betalen voor een pretentieuze theatertour.

sander1617899555

Campingartiest
20 feb 2016
Kaarten voor een los optreden in Italie (Sicilië) zijn 175 euro. Dan valt Amsterdam nog mee. Kaarten voor zowat de hele tournee in no time uitverkocht en dat ondanks deze enorme prijzen.

Bekentenis: ik heb ondanks die prijzen toch een kaartje bemachtigd voor Amsterdam.

PJ

Headliner
4 nov 2014
Beide concerten in Amsterdam binnen 1 uur uitverkocht. Ook voor Antwerpen sta je nu op de wachtlijst (misschien nog een concert aldaar?)
Gezien de prijzen had ik dit echt niet verwacht...

PJ

Headliner
4 nov 2014
Ze gaan er 1 jaar tussenuit als de info klopt. Misschien volgend jaar weer op tournee al zie ik ze na dat jaar eigenlijk wel eerst de studio induiken...

http://www.alternativenation.net/pearl-jam-taking-breaking-huge-news-when-return/

gerrie

Dagopener
22 jun 2016
Deze wil ik jullie niet onthouden.
Pearl Jam is opgenomen in de rock &roll hall of fame.

Ze deden daar op het podium nog even een nummertje met de band Journey and Yes er bij.
Tering, wat is dit goed zeg.
[video]https://youtu.be/kFdemFi-zJw[/video]

bcmrmaybe

Subheadliner
27 feb 2014
Pearl Jam will record their last album ever and will salute the world with their last tour in which they skip Pinkpop.

DennisvdBr

Droomheadliner
Sfeerbeheer
19 nov 2012
Oké Oké.... en ik blijf rustig...

... ik ... blijf ... rustig ...

gerucht gaat dat Pearl Jam naar Lollapalooza gaat...
bron Destak Jornal (een Braziaans free dagkrant, als Metro bijvoorbeeld)

Iets om zeer goed in de gaten te houden deze ontwikkeling.
Is it happening : Pearl Jam 2018 World Tour ? ? ?

DennisvdBr

Droomheadliner
Sfeerbeheer
19 nov 2012
PJ wrote:
Ze gaan er 1 jaar tussenuit als de info klopt. Misschien volgend jaar weer op tournee al zie ik ze na dat jaar eigenlijk wel eerst de studio induiken…

Pearl Jam Are ‘Taking A Break,’ Huge News On When They’ll Return

wie durft?

zal ik het gewoon zeggen?
“…world tour in 2018…”

wie plaatst het eerste relevante berichtje dat hierop aansluit?

...inmiddels durf ik wel weer een Pearl Jam post te zetten....

Wereld tour en misschien wel nieuw album in 2018.

Zuid Amerika, Australie en Europa gaan ze zeker zijn dan.
Het eerste nieuws zal wel binnen enkele weken komen verwacht ik....

DennisvdBr

Droomheadliner
Sfeerbeheer
19 nov 2012
nieuw PJ-album?

via AlternativeNation : First Details On New Pearl Jam Material May Have Surfaced

Pearl Jam bassist Jeff Ament and Richard Stuvred discussed writing music in a new Pearl Jam Radio special. Ament and Stuvred have played together in RNDM and other bands.

Jeff said, “You must have 20 songs from those sessions, you always brought in a couple of great pop numbers. They were all pretty fleshed out and pretty together. I would be recording instrumental songs that I hadn’t written any vocals to, and you’d come in with lyrics and parts.”

Richard responded, “When you’d bring me out to record and stuff you were working on, that’s also another inspiration. It’s like okay, We’re a rhythm section obviously, but you’re working on songs, bringing in songs, so it naturally evolves, and you get kind of inspired. By the way, your latest tunes are unreal, like really–”

Jeff interrupted, “Shhhh, no one knows about it.” They both laughed. It’s unclear if Stuvred was referring to songs Ament is writing for Pearl Jam’s next album or another project.

Pearl Jam members Mike McCready and Stone Gossard were interviewed on KISW in May, and they said that Pearl Jam were trying to write songs for a new album. Alternative Nation transcribed their comments.

A fan asked on Twitter, “Any chance that anybody has a chance to see Pearl Jam play live soon?”

Stone said, “What did we say last time?”

Mike responded, “I’ll let Stone do the diplomatic answer on this one, because he’s better at it.”

Stone added, “I would say yes, there’s no plans though right now. We’re trying to write right now, and make a record. We’re trying to write some new songs, we’re pretty focused on hometown hanging. So, we’ll get in some shows here.”

The DJ then mentioned that when a new album comes out, shows always follow.

Gossard said, “Absolutely.”

Jeff Ament also remembered playing with War Babies on Pearl Jam Radio, “That was an important moment for me, it was a couple months after Andy died. I didn’t know if I was going to play music anymore. I remember you guys asked me, you said you guys were sort in a pinch, and if I could play bass at a couple of shows.

I just remember that first week or two, you and I would show up at practice an hour before everyone else and we would jam along to Cameo and Prince, and we were sort of trying to take a little bit of the AC/DC out of the band, and trying to throw a little bit of Clash, a little bit of funk into the thing.”

AlainTerrieur

Nieuw lid
6 dec 2016
I recently talked to a friend who is a higher up at an arena in a Western US city and he told me that PJ has a date held for late Spring. I was asked not to say what venue or city. But this was a person in the know that I trust has the real info. If the info holds true, this is great news!

Veelbelovende post van op het officiële PJ fanforum.
Lollapalooza Brasil eind maart 2018. Nadien een US tour. Het zou kunnen.

Eerlijk gezegd zie ik ze dan niet ook nog de Europese festivals in juni en juli er aan vastplakken. De legs van hun tours zijn de laatste jaren veel compacter geworden. Ze combineren zelden nog Noord- en Zuid-Amerika én UK/EU in 1 jaar.

bcmrmaybe

Subheadliner
27 feb 2014
http://letsplaytwofilm.com/

Een ‘film’ van een show dus, denk ik?

Double Bill van Wrigley Field van 2016 wordt vermeldt op The Porch. Concertfilm. Kijken wat PJ er van gemaakt heeft.

"Paris" van Rammstein is tot dusver de beste concertfilm die ik heb gezien maar goed dat is ook persoonlijke voorkeur. :)

DennisvdBr

Droomheadliner
Sfeerbeheer
19 nov 2012
Let's Play Two

Let’s Play Two is a documentary film that chronicles Pearl Jam’s legendary performances at Wrigley Field during the Chicago Cubs historic 2016 season. With Chicago being a hometown to Eddie Vedder, Pearl Jam has forged a relationship with the city, the Chicago Cubs and Wrigley Field that is unparalleled in the world of sports and music.

From Ten to Lightning Bolt, the documentary film shuffles through Pearl Jam’s ever-growing catalog of originals and covers - spanning the band's 25-year career. Through the eyes of renowned director/photographer Danny Clinch and the voice of Pearl Jam, the film showcases the journey of this special relationship.

In celebration of Pearl Jam's legendary sold out performances at Wrigley Field on August 20th & 22nd, 2016 during the Chicago Cubs historic World Series championship season, Pearl Jam is set to release the documentary film Let’s Play Two and accompanying soundtrack album.

https://twitter.com/PearlJamOnLine/status/899632840073203712

Pearl Jam will release the soundtrack to Let’s Play Two, their new Wrigley Field concert film documentary, on September 29th. You can preorder it on CD and vinyl.
Tracklist:
1. Low Light
2. Better Man
3. Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town
4. Last Exit
5. Lightning Bolt
6. Black Red Yellow
7. Black
8. Corduroy
9. Given To Fly
10. Jeremy
11. Inside Job
12. Go
13. Crazy Mary
14. Release
15. Alive
16. All The Way
17. I’ve Got A Feeling

DennisvdBr

Droomheadliner
Sfeerbeheer
19 nov 2012
via RollingStone : Matt Cameron zegt dat er ( nog ) geen Pearl Jam tour in 2018 is gepland..

There are no plans for Cameron to promote the album with any sort of live work, but he does hope this is the beginning of a solo career that will run parallel to his ongoing work in Pearl Jam. The band hasn't released an album of new material since 2013's Lightning Bolt, and Cameron is very tight-lipped in regards to when that might happen. "We're still just kind of writing stuff right now," is just about all he'll say on the matter. "We're still in the beginning stages of everything." He has just four words to say about the possibility of more Pearl Jam live dates in 2018: "We have no plans."

...dus... ook niet in 2018 ? ? :cry:

DennisvdBr

Droomheadliner
Sfeerbeheer
19 nov 2012
even terugkomen op bovenstaande.....

misschien toch een flinke nadruk leggen op ...nog... geen tour gepland.
Na de geuchten over de Lollapalooza's, is blijkbaar Coachella een gerucht aan het worden.
Helaas zijn dat geruchten van over zee.
Nu ook uit Italië de eerste geruchten voor concerten in 2018.
via krant Il Giorno :
San Siro, ecco le star dell’estate 2018: Springsteen, Pearl Jam, Ligabue e Cremonini
Esordio per il cantautore bolognese, in pole anche i Bon Jovi

Milano, 10 settembre 2017 - Bruce Springsteen, Pearl Jam, Bon Jovi, Ligabue e Cesare Cremonini. Allo stadio di San Siro la prossima sarà un’estate rock. Certo, mancano ancora nove mesi alla prossima stagione musicale al Meazza, ma i promoter delle star italiane e internazionali, da Live Nation a Barley Arts fino a Friends & Partners, si sono già messi in moto per prenotare date nella Scala del calcio (e del rock). Nulla di ufficiale, almeno per ora. Ma fonti bene informate raccontano che i cinque artisti in pole position per il giugno e luglio a San Siro sono quelli sopracitati.

Heb dit voor het gemak maar gelinkt aan Pinkpop 2018 ;)

Gebruikers die dit onderwerp bekijken