Personalization

Mona Bennmann

Nieuw lid
7 jun 2016
Hello

I have a question about personalization . I have two tickets purchased online , and both tickets are on my name . can my friend use the other ticket easily ?

DennisvdBr

Droomheadliner
Sfeerbeheer
19 nov 2012
Hello

I have a question about personalization . I have two tickets purchased online , and both tickets are on my name . can my friend use the other ticket easily ?
Yes, you're friend can.
Tickets aren't personalized, this means they can’t be shared by several people.

One-day ticket gives one person access to the festivalsite for that day with one-time-entrance.
One-day tickets don’t give access to a spot on one of the festival camping sites. (This is also true for a combination of two or three one-day tickets.)

Weekend tickets are personal and non-transferable; this means they can’t be shared by several people. You will receive only one non-transferable wristband for the entire weekend. Be sure to keep your ticket with you at all times as well. You might be asked to show your ticket. You can access and exit the festivalsite at all times.

Mona Bennmann

Nieuw lid
7 jun 2016
Thank you for your quick response. I have two one day tickets . if later there than the inlet starts to come we purely still ?or you have to intake be there?

DennisvdBr

Droomheadliner
Sfeerbeheer
19 nov 2012
Thank you for your quick response. I have two one day tickets . if later there than the inlet starts to come we purely still ?or you have to intake be there?
Didn't quite understand you're question...
With One-day ticket just go to the main entrance of the Festivalsite with you're day-ticket. Pass security and there are queues for Weekend and One-Day (Dagkaarten), just lineup at one of the Dagkaarten queues. Than second security with search en digital ticketcheck.
After that, you can enjoy the festival!!!
Friday 10 June from 1:00 p.m. to 12:00 midnight., program starts at 3:30 p.m.
Saturday 11 June from 12:00 noon to 12:00 midnight, program starts at 1:30 p.m.
Sunday 12 June from 11:00 a.m. 12:00 midnight, program starts at 1:00 p.m.
You don't need to check in at opening, if you're delayed that's okay...
You can check http://www.pinkpop.nl/2016/en/festival-information/festival-area/

Chiel

Support act
18 jul 2014
Maybe I can help.

At some festivals, like Pukkelpop, all tickets are registered to the name of the owner.
So when you buy two tickets, there are two different names.
At Werchter festival all tickets have the name of the person that pay for the tikets.
I purchased two tickets and both tickets are on my name.
At Werchter festival my girlfriend has to enter the festival area at the same time as me.
At Pukkelpop that isn't necessary because the tickets are personalized.

I think you mean that you won't be entering the Pinkpopfestival area together.
You and your friend come at different times.
As said, at Werchter you have to enter together,
for Pinkpop I don't know what the rules are.

Maybe Dennis can help ?
(Dennis ik denk dat de vraag is of je gelijkertijd het terrein op moet, zoals bij Werchter, of dat dit bij Pinkpop niet zo is,
kan het niet vinden in het reglement van Pinkpop)

elo

Subheadliner
3 dec 2013
Thats not the case at Pinkpop. If you buy 2 tickets on 1 name, you can go separate to the festival!

Gebruikers die dit onderwerp bekijken