Glastonbury 2016
22 juni tot 26 juni 2016
http://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/

DennisvdBr

Droomheadliner
Sfeerbeheer
19 nov 2012
Glastonbury 2016 coach and ticket packages sell out in record time

Standard tickets will go on sale this Sunday (October 4)
The first batch of tickets for next year's Glastonbury festival sold out in less than 20 minutes last night (October 1).

A total of 15,000 tickets coach and ticket packages went in record time after going on sale at 7pm. Organisers of the festival tweeted:
Standard tickets will go on sale this Sunday (October 4) at 9am. For more information head to Glastonburyfestivals.co.uk.

image: http://nme.assets.ipccdn.co.uk/images/article_x4/2015KanyeWest_Live_Glastonbury2015_9_AH270615.jpg

Last year's festival sold out in record time, with 120,000 tickets going in just 26 minutes.

The ticket price for 2016 has gone up to £228 – plus a £5 booking fee. As usual, children aged 12 and under go for free.

There will be a resale for any unwanted tickets, or any which haven't been paid for next year.

The three-day bash will take place at Worthy Farm over the week of June 22-26 in 2016.

This year's festival was headlined by Kanye West, The Who and Florence + The Machine who stepped in for Foo Fighters after frontman Dave Grohl broke his leg.

Foo Fighters, Muse, Oasis, Daft Punk, Radiohead were among the bookies' favourites to headline Glastonbury 2016. Fleetwood Mac, Bloc Party, Blur, The Stone Roses and Ed Sheeran are also among those being tipped.

But yesterday, bookies William Hill slashed Coldplay's odds to 4/1 to headline the Pyramid Stage, having last headlined the event in 2011. Foo Fighters and Blur still remain favourites but Adele is also now 5/1 to top the bill next year.

Festival organiser Michael Eavis recently revealed that all the headliners have been booked for the next two instalments of the festival, with the Glastonbury boss stating that four of the six headliners have topped the bill before and two are completely new.

The full list of odds from William Hill are below:

Coldplay – 4/1
Adele – 5/1
Foo Fighters – 6/1
Blur – 12/1
AC/DC – 14/1
Fleetwood Mac – 14/1
Muse – 14/1
Prince – 16/1
Ed Sheeran – 20/1
The Stone Roses – 20/1
Bloc Party – 25/1
Daft Punk – 25/1
Oasis – 25/1
Green Day – 33/1
Kate Bush – 33/1
Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds – 33/1
Radiohead – 33/1
The Rolling Stones – 40/1

http://www.nme.com/news/glastonbury/88733#U1tVXhiRGQtfIo5j.99

DennisvdBr

Droomheadliner
Sfeerbeheer
19 nov 2012
http://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/glastonbury-2016-tickets-sell-out-in-30-minutes/
Standard tickets for Glastonbury 2016 sold out this morning, in just 30 minutes. All 135,000 tickets for next year’s event have now been sold – including the 16,800 coach + ticket packages sold on Thursday night.

If you bought a deposit this morning, you should receive your confirmation email within the next few hours (please contact See Tickets via this page if you don’t). And remember that you will need to pay your ticket balance in the first week of April 2016.

You can already book coach travel to next year’s Festival from more than 70 destinations, with National Express (currently at Glastonbury 2015 prices).

We have, once again, been staggered by the sheer number of people from around the world who hoped to come to the Festival, with demand significantly outstripping supply.

We’re sorry to all of those who missed out – we really wish we could fit you all in! – but there will be a resale of any returned tickets in the spring, and registration will open again in the next few days.

Thank you for your incredible support.

DennisvdBr

Droomheadliner
Sfeerbeheer
19 nov 2012
Muse flirt met Glasto ?
http://www.nme.com/news/muse/88791
Muse say they want to headline Glastonbury in 2016: 'It's been a while'
Muse have said that they would like to headline Glastonbury in 2016.

The band, who headlined the festival for the first time in 2010, have confirmed that they would be interested in topping the bill again next year as they tour new album 'Drones' around the world.

Bassist Christopher Wolstenholme (pictured above) told Q: "I think we would play Glasto every year if we could. It's probably the best festival in the world."

He went on to add: "We're all hoping we get to do it on this album. It's been a while."

Next year's Glastonbury will take place at Worthy Farm over the week of June 22-26. Foo Fighters, Oasis, Daft Punk, Radiohead are among the bookies' favourites to headline Glastonbury 2016. Fleetwood Mac, Bloc Party, Blur, The Stone Roses and Ed Sheeran are also among those being tipped.

Bookies William Hill have slashed Coldplay's odds to 4/1 to headline the Pyramid Stage, having last headlined the event in 2011. Foo Fighters and Blur still remain favourites but Adele is also now 5/1 to top the bill next year. Muse remain outsiders with odds of 14/1.

Wessel

Subheadliner
21 mrt 2013
Seventheen Seconds wrote:
Tickets binnen
Zoiets moois melden met zo’n droog berichtje XD
Gefeli!!

Echt he?:p
Zoiets moet toch voelen als de winnende kaart hebben bij een potje bingo.

Stijn

Geliefde act
26 mrt 2013
neontiger8 wrote:
Seventheen Seconds wrote:
Tickets binnen
Zoiets moois melden met zo’n droog berichtje XD
Gefeli!!

Echt he?:p
Zoiets moet toch voelen als de winnende kaart hebben bij een potje bingo.

Vind ik nog zacht uitgedrukt. Ik ga nog liever 1 keer naar Glasto dan dat ik de loterij win

Black Lies

Subheadliner
4 okt 2013
haha

Eigenlijk boeit dit hele festival me totaal niet en dat meen ik serieus. Line-up is ok-ish, maar niet heel bijzonder goed. Publiek zijn alleen maar normies, net als op Pinkpop. Lijkt me totaal geen boeiend festival.

Stijn

Geliefde act
26 mrt 2013
Klopt, van het publiek verwacht ik ook niet bijzonder veel. Maar er staan zo veel verschrikkelijk goede namen ieder jaar. Kanye als headliner wordt je natuurlijk niet heel vrolijk van, maar als je gaat kijken wat er nog meer allemaal staat. Ik wil zeker een keer gaan.

Ah verdomme man, zonde

Kereltje

Subheadliner
26 mrt 2013
Coldplay heeft vrijdag in een interview gehint naar Glastonbury, die kan je 90% opschrijven.

En eFestivals heeft haar pronostiek aangepast voor de overige headliners:
- Volgens mensen binnen het showbizzwereldje zou Adele weldegelijk haar angst willen overwinnen en Glastonbury spelen
- Muse zou de vervanger worden van Foo Fighters als populaire rockact

DennisvdBr

Droomheadliner
Sfeerbeheer
19 nov 2012
Het podiumvrees-beest Adele komt voor in de Glasto Speculaties..

http://www.nme.com/news/adele/89932
Adele in 'talks' to headline Glastonbury 2016
Singer previously said the crowds are 'too big' at Worthy Farm

Adele is in talks to headline next year’s Glastonbury festival.

The singer recently said she’d never play Worthy Farm because she is too scared of the festival's huge crowds. "I think I have made myself pretty clear on Glastonbury," she said. "The crowds are too big – I don't know if I could do it."

But Festival booker Martin Elbourne claims that they are in the final stage of discussions to bring Adele to the Pyramid Stage.

“There’s lots of talk about Adele and it’s in there in the mix,” Elbourne told Loaded. “Adele is in a situation in her career where frankly she can do whatever the hell she likes. Hopefully it will happen and it still needs to be confirmed. She’s not into festivals but obviously, every promoter in the world wants to get her so fingers crossed, we are hoping it’s going to happen.”

Timvank

Randprogramma
18 jan 2015
Het podiumvrees-beest Adele komt voor in de Glasto Speculaties..

http://www.nme.com/news/adele/89932

Adele in ‘talks’ to headline Glastonbury 2016
Singer previously said the crowds are ‘too big’ at Worthy Farm

Adele is in talks to headline next year’s Glastonbury festival.

The singer recently said she’d never play Worthy Farm because she is too scared of the festival’s huge crowds. “I think I have made myself pretty clear on Glastonbury,” she said. “The crowds are too big – I don’t know if I could do it.”

But Festival booker Martin Elbourne claims that they are in the final stage of discussions to bring Adele to the Pyramid Stage.

“There’s lots of talk about Adele and it’s in there in the mix,” Elbourne told Loaded. “Adele is in a situation in her career where frankly she can do whatever the hell she likes. Hopefully it will happen and it still needs to be confirmed. She’s not into festivals but obviously, every promoter in the world wants to get her so fingers crossed, we are hoping it’s going to happen.”

Als je tegenover Damon Albarn beweert dat je het meest zelfverzekerde persoon bent dat je kent, moet je dat natuurlijk ook wel bewijzen.

DennisvdBr

Droomheadliner
Sfeerbeheer
19 nov 2012
Noel Gallagher: Oasis won't play Glastonbury
https://www.sundayworld.com/entertainment/music/noel-gallagher-oasis-won-t-play-glastonbury

Gebruikers die dit onderwerp bekijken