Pukkelpop 2022 - Nieuws & Geruchten

EdsjeFCB

Sunset slot
24 jan 2016
De setlists van King Gizzard zijn op zijn zachtst gezegd onvoorspelbaar.

Als normie hoop ik toch dat ze of Rattlesnake of I'm in your mind/'m not in your mind/Cellophane/I'm in your mind fuzz spelen.
Aged Well GIF by What We Do in the Shadows

omarara

Playlistbediener
5 aug 2022
Question 4: when you purchased the 'field for 6' you did get 7 tickets.
The first one for the accommodation, the second with the name of the one that purchased it, and 5 tickets named guest 1,2,3,4 and 5.
So everybody has his or her own ticket.
I don't know if the first one had the be the one that purchased it. The rest can come in with his or her own ticket.
Thanks!
I have 2 more questions about food and drinks tickets:

1-If i don't spend all the ticket i have uploaded on the wristbands, how can i do for withdraw the money i don't spent at the festival?

2-How much does it cost a drink like gin lemon? Like a beer or more?

Chiel

Support act
18 jul 2014
Thanks!
I have 2 more questions about food and drinks tickets:

1-If i don't spend all the ticket i have uploaded on the wristbands, how can i do for withdraw the money i don't spent at the festival?

2-How much does it cost a drink like gin lemon? Like a beer or more?
I don't know if you can upload anything to your wristband. I only know of the tokens you can buy in advance or at the festivalsite.
I don't know if they sell gin lemon. For cocktails you usually pay about 2,5/3 tokens.

And you can bring any food of drinks you want to the campsite, as long as it isn't in glass.
At the Kempische Steenweg there are stalls that sell beers etc.
At the Vijverstraat there's a bakery and a little grocery store (open 24h a day) where you can buy everything you need.
All in walking distance.

omarara

Playlistbediener
5 aug 2022
I don't know if you can upload anything to your wristband. I only know of the tokens you can buy in advance or at the festivalsite.
I don't know if they sell gin lemon. For cocktails you usually pay about 2,5/3 tokens.

And you can bring any food of drinks you want to the campsite, as long as it isn't in glass.
At the Kempische Steenweg there are stalls that sell beers etc.
At the Vijverstraat there's a bakery and a little grocery store (open 24h a day) where you can buy everything you need.
All in walking distance.
Sorry, maybe I expressed myself badly.
The question is: if i buy 40 food and drinks token and I don't use them all, i get my money back or not?

Rikkie

Support act
14 nov 2012
Juist de ticketupdate van Pukkelpop gezien. Blijkbaar verkoopt de zaterdag goed en blijft de vrijdag een beetje achter.

De zaterdag zal wel uitverkopen deze week. Het bordje 'bijva uitverkocht' zal zorgen voor een aantal impuls aankopen.

rhcp

Dagopener
18 okt 2018
Juist de ticketupdate van Pukkelpop gezien. Blijkbaar verkoopt de zaterdag goed en blijft de vrijdag een beetje achter.

De zaterdag zal wel uitverkopen deze week. Het bordje 'bijva uitverkocht' zal zorgen voor een aantal impuls aankopen.
Daar ben ik er een van! Ik wil graag alleen de zaterdag naar Pukkelpop maar zie zo nergens dat je al een parkeerticket kan kopen, kan dat kloppen?

En helaas krijg ik niemand mee dus ga alleen naar Pukkelpop. Eerste keer, helaas rock werchter niet meer gelukt

• Leuk
Waarderingen: Rikkie en Pukkelpopper

Special Monkey

Geliefde act
13 apr 2021
Daar ben ik er een van! Ik wil graag alleen de zaterdag naar Pukkelpop maar zie zo nergens dat je al een parkeerticket kan kopen, kan dat kloppen?

En helaas krijg ik niemand mee dus ga alleen naar Pukkelpop. Eerste keer, helaas rock werchter niet meer gelukt
Klopt, niet in voorverkoop

Special Monkey

Geliefde act
13 apr 2021
En het geld van de parking gaat niet naar Pukkelpop, maar naar de Kiewitse verenigingen.
Ecologisch verstand op 0 en allemaal apart met de auto komen!

• Leuk
Waarderingen: Joe en TNFke

Gebruikers die dit onderwerp bekijken