No festival for me. Any help?

DMytro

Playlistbediener
12 mei 2022
Hello, fellow metalheads.
I am from Ukraine, and for obvious reasons, I cannot go to the festival this year. Bought a ticket in 2019, but with the pandemic and everything, the festival didn't happen in 2020 and 2021. 2022 is the war year, and I'm between 18 and 60, so I won't be able to leave the country. The festival doesn't offer any returns, and ticket exchange sites don't work with Ukrainian banks now. 259 Euro is quite a bit of money, so it would be a shame to lose it. If it is allowed on this forum, and if anyone needs a combi + ticket - I will gladly sell it to you for the original price (259 euro) sent to IBAN, or in exchange for a proof of the same sum donated to any Ukrainian humanitarian or military fund at the time of our conversation. I will provide the link to the fund upon request. Please note that the donation option works if the date will be after you talk to me, not some random one from the past. I will provide you with any possible photo and/or video proof of the ticket's authenticity.
To moderators: I don't want to violate any rules of this forum, if this is not allowed here - I will go elsewhere.

I don't know Dutch, so here's Google Translate:

Hallo mede-metalheads.
Ik kom uit Oekraïne en om voor de hand liggende redenen kan ik dit jaar niet naar het festival. In 2019 een kaartje gekocht, maar met de pandemie en zo ging het festival niet door in 2020 en 2021. 2022 is het oorlogsjaar en ik ben tussen 18 en 60, dus ik zal het land niet kunnen verlaten . Het festival biedt geen retouren en sites voor het wisselen van tickets werken nu niet met Oekraïense banken. 259 Euro is best veel geld, dus het zou zonde zijn om het kwijt te raken. Als het op dit forum is toegestaan, en als iemand een combi + -ticket nodig heeft, zal ik het je graag verkopen voor de oorspronkelijke prijs (259 euro) die naar IBAN is gestuurd, of in ruil voor een bewijs van hetzelfde bedrag dat aan een Oekraïense is gedoneerd humanitair of militair fonds op het moment van ons gesprek. Op verzoek zal ik de link naar het fonds verstrekken. Houd er rekening mee dat de donatie-optie werkt als de datum zal zijn nadat je met me hebt gesproken, niet een willekeurige datum uit het verleden. Ik zal je eventueel een foto- en/of videobewijs bezorgen van de echtheid van het ticket.
Aan moderators: ik wil geen regels van dit forum overtreden, als dit hier niet mag, ga ik ergens anders heen.

• Leuk
Waarderingen: Lion

Thisso

Sunset slot
Sfeerbeheer
6 mrt 2016
The festival doesn't offer any returns, and ticket exchange sites don't work with Ukrainian banks now.
Have you tried Ticketswap? It's the most popular second hand ticket exchange platform in Belgium, so this is probably your best bet. Good luck and well wishes with the current situation.

DMytro

Playlistbediener
12 mei 2022
Have you tried Ticketswap? It's the most popular second hand ticket exchange platform in Belgium, so this is probably your best bet. Good luck and well wishes with the current situation.
Yup, they can see I started a goddamn sell. Like people have bank cards from other countries lying around. Maybe I can try some card substitute services idk
1652383891129.png
but hey, thanks for your interest =)

Indiaantje89

Droomheadliner
13 nov 2012
I’ve asked Graspop by Twitter to have a look at this topic. No guarantees but never say never. Or else you can try to start a fundraiser, maybe the festileaks team can help with promotion??

Millamet

Playlistbediener
28 apr 2022
Don't they have a waiting list anyway at Graspop for people who want tickets? They may be able to re-sell them very quickly anyway. Would be cool if they'd make an exception for people from Ukraine who cannot come.

DMytro

Playlistbediener
12 mei 2022
I’ve asked Graspop by Twitter to have a look at this topic. No guarantees but never say never. Or else you can try to start a fundraiser, maybe the festileaks team can help with promotion??
wow, that's an idea. I don't use Twitter, so it didn't come to me first, but yeah, that might work, please keep me posted.

DMytro

Playlistbediener
12 mei 2022
Don't they have a waiting list anyway at Graspop for people who want tickets? They may be able to re-sell them very quickly anyway. Would be cool if they'd make an exception for people from Ukraine who cannot come.
I'm 100% sure they have, because most tickets were sold back in 2019, and many of the new people who became able to visit Graspop during the last three years just didn't have any tickets to buy.

Gebruikers die dit onderwerp bekijken